- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 12:44 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
Nashville Sounds running into Stadium Problems
Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:19 PM
Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:12 AM
[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]
Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:18 PM
The Sounds stadium is in a Bad part of the city, and has been open for 36 years now, with minimal changes. The stadium is in a terrible part of Nashville..
I agree that the stadium is pretty terrible, but that's not really a bad part of the city. It's kind of dead, but I don't think having a vibrant social scene outside of the park is really the standard for quality minor league enjoyment.