Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

The Store

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

Photo

NCAA Tournament

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy Nygaard

Jeremy Nygaard

Twins Database Manager

• Twins Database Managers
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

I've been running a tournament contest for a few (dozen) years. It's done over email and Excel. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]. It can cost as little as $1 or as much as $8. If you respond, you're obviously not obligated to partake.

Jeremy

#2 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

We could always set up a group on ESPN or Yahoo or somewhere if people are interested in a little friendly TwinsDaily member competition.
[COLOR=#0000cd]I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at[/COLOR][COLOR=#800000] Knuckleballsblog.com[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd] while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd][COLOR=#800000]MetroSportsReport.com[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd].[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000cd]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]

#3 Jeremy Nygaard

Jeremy Nygaard

Twins Database Manager

• Twins Database Managers
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

Done. There's now a group called TwinsDaily on ESPN.

#4 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

I'm in... now we just wait to see whether the two of us just go head-to-head or whether others will join in!
[COLOR=#0000cd]I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at[/COLOR][COLOR=#800000] Knuckleballsblog.com[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd] while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd][COLOR=#800000]MetroSportsReport.com[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd].[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000cd]
[/COLOR]

#5 lecroy24fan

lecroy24fan

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

The fewer that are in the better my odds to win!

#6 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

Apparently either we have nobody in TwinsDaily who's a basketball fan or they never read the "Sports Bar" thread! But yes, a 1 in 3 chance of winning sounds pretty good to me, too.
[/COLOR]

#7 kinghands

kinghands

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

The Beats by Dr Dre headphones are proving to be insanely popular at Mobile Fun. The UK's largest online retailer of mobile phone accessories has got a number of theBeats range in stock with prices starting for £79.95. One of the newest line on Dre headphones to come into stock at Mobile Fun is the PowerBeats Sport In Ear headphones, which are perfect for those who have sporty lifestyles.
What makes these headphones different from others in the Beats range is that have secure but adjustable ear hooks, complete with arm wraps which hook around the outside of your ear to keep the headphones in place whilst you're working out or playing sports. Having these headphones staying in place and providing amazing sound quality whilst exercising is a great driving force for many and helps them to train. Even better, these DrDre headphones are both sweat and UV resistant, so they're durable and won't get damaged whilst you're training. A built-in subwoofer pumps out massive bass, smooth vocals and crystal clear highs so whether you're listening to high bass tracks or soulful acoustics, the Beats headphones provide the best in sound quality.
Dr Dre Headphones
Cheap Monster Beat
Monster Beats
Beast Pro
Dr Dre Beats
Dr Dre Headphones
Beats By Dre Studio
Beats By Dr Dre
Dre Beats
Dre Beats
Soccer Jerseys