- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Article: 12 Questions With... David Hurlbut
Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:24 AM
Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:41 PM
Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:32 AM
Translation: Beloit is a piece of **** ,the field sucks, and the atmosphere does as well. Drawing less than 100 people in May during the middle of the week was awesome. In Beloit, you could hear crickets chirp at games. Fort Wayne is the best in the league, and Cedar Rapids is about average, but a much welcome change.
@roger David Hurlbut here. The field itself was very nice, and when we played there, a lot of twins fans were there too. Great atmosphere to play in. It really felt like a ballpark, compared to some fields in the league. Although, when we did travel there, rain tended to come with us. I hope that isn't the case next season lol. It was a good move by the twins to transfer there.