- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Article: 12 Questions With... David Hurlbut
Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:24 AM
Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:41 PM
Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:32 AM
Translation: Beloit is a piece of **** ,the field sucks, and the atmosphere does as well. Drawing less than 100 people in May during the middle of the week was awesome. In Beloit, you could hear crickets chirp at games. Fort Wayne is the best in the league, and Cedar Rapids is about average, but a much welcome change.
@roger David Hurlbut here. The field itself was very nice, and when we played there, a lot of twins fans were there too. Great atmosphere to play in. It really felt like a ballpark, compared to some fields in the league. Although, when we did travel there, rain tended to come with us. I hope that isn't the case next season lol. It was a good move by the twins to transfer there.