30 different (hopefully active) members of Twins Daily can each grab a team to make off season decisions for.
Plus 1 Grand Poo-Bah from the site can act as Commissioner (important role). The Role of Commissioner would be to decide which bid gets each Free Agent and make occasional trade judgements(rule/overrule) over trades in consideration of historical budget constraints for each club. In short... What is reasonable... Within Reason with the consideration that sometime unreasonable things do occur in baseball.
On the Thread... Each Member/Team GM can make offers to free agents they want with consideration of historical or reasonable budget and market size. Trades can be proposed to other GM's either publicly or privately by message.
In short... Just build and refine your pretend assigned team and work with or against the other owners to change your teams to your liking.
Could this be done... Any Interest? The Commissioner role would be a very important job keeping things reasonable.
If so... I would like to get the ball rolling and claim the Twins... But Since a majority would probably like to manage the Twins on this site... I will consider claiming the Red Sox instead.
Any Interest? Brock, John, Seth... What do you think?
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Dec 26 2014 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Dec 26 2014 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Dec 26 2014 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Dec 26 2014 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 26 2014 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email