30 different (hopefully active) members of Twins Daily can each grab a team to make off season decisions for.
Plus 1 Grand Poo-Bah from the site can act as Commissioner (important role). The Role of Commissioner would be to decide which bid gets each Free Agent and make occasional trade judgements(rule/overrule) over trades in consideration of historical budget constraints for each club. In short... What is reasonable... Within Reason with the consideration that sometime unreasonable things do occur in baseball.
On the Thread... Each Member/Team GM can make offers to free agents they want with consideration of historical or reasonable budget and market size. Trades can be proposed to other GM's either publicly or privately by message.
In short... Just build and refine your pretend assigned team and work with or against the other owners to change your teams to your liking.
Could this be done... Any Interest? The Commissioner role would be a very important job keeping things reasonable.
If so... I would like to get the ball rolling and claim the Twins... But Since a majority would probably like to manage the Twins on this site... I will consider claiming the Red Sox instead.
Any Interest? Brock, John, Seth... What do you think?
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Today, 09:28 AM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Today, 09:14 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 09:03 AM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 08:34 AM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Today, 12:04 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 07:49 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Yesterday, 07:07 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Yesterday, 05:50 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 08:14 AM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Oct 21 2014 12:33 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email