- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 06:21 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 05:28 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 05:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:23 PM
- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 03:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 02:13 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Trade him , extend him ,or just let him play out the year
Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:40 PM
If i think he will continue to improve ,why not extend him now at a team friendly contract,say 3 years at 8 million per and an option year worth 12 million and a buy out of 1 million .That makes the contract 25 million over 3 years or 37 million over 4 years. if not do you trade him or just let him play out the year and go from there?
Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:59 PM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:11 PM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:22 PM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:23 PM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:51 PM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:45 PM
Id be surprised if he didnt put up a .280+ave. with 25-29 homers, so i guess for me ,
does justin want to stay here and is he willing to give us a big discount ,team friendly contract .
But i still may be suffering from my last conccusion(3rd)
Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:51 PM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:57 PM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:58 PM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:44 PM
More realistically, he likely believes he has plenty left in the tank, and if another team is willing to throw the dice, he'll go there. If they can't get him extended, he'll be gone at the deadline.
Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:21 PM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:27 PM
What I just typed is probably an opinion, not a fact. I mean, I'm usually right, so you should maybe assume it is or will be a fact soon, but that's up to you.