- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
Thomas Field, we hardly knew ye
4 replies to this topic
Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:44 AM
According to MLB Trade Rumors, the Angels have claimed infielder Thomas Field off waivers, from the Twins. One less guy on the 40-man roster.
[h=2]"Thomas Field, we hardly knew ye"[/h]
Hmmm, I wonder where we heard that said before... Oh Yeah-
The dilapidated and near league-wide joke that the state of this Twins franchise is in is writ large in the instances of multiple TD threads advocating and touting for re-signings of castoffs, retreads, too-olds, outright failures and in Field's and Wood's cases, never-weres.