- Article: Vikings Continue to Be Big Losers in Peterson Case
Today, 03:16 AM
- Latest plat
Today, 01:36 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Thomas Field, we hardly knew ye
Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:44 AM
According to MLB Trade Rumors, the Angels have claimed infielder Thomas Field off waivers, from the Twins. One less guy on the 40-man roster.
[h=2]"Thomas Field, we hardly knew ye"[/h]
Hmmm, I wonder where we heard that said before... Oh Yeah-
The dilapidated and near league-wide joke that the state of this Twins franchise is in is writ large in the instances of multiple TD threads advocating and touting for re-signings of castoffs, retreads, too-olds, outright failures and in Field's and Wood's cases, never-weres.