- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Today, 09:32 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Today, 09:30 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 08:02 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Yesterday, 11:02 AM
- Hope for the future
Yesterday, 10:07 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 09:07 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: No Huddle, Teddy's Deep Ball and Xavier Rhodes
Yesterday, 04:53 AM
- Article: Vikings Midseason Awards
Yesterday, 03:13 AM
Does Redskins trade mean top three picks are in pen?
Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:33 PM
Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:29 PM
Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:40 AM
Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:36 PM
that was my idea IF they think ponder is the Answer....
If the Vikings were to end up with the first pick in 2013 and draft Tyrann Mathieu, it would easily become the biggest blunder they've ever made in the draft... and there have been quite a few!
Unless he runs an 4.2 40, he's a mid-first round pick. There is no way he cracks the Top 5.
Matt Barkley will have to suffer a bad injury or extremely suck to not go #1.