- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Does Redskins trade mean top three picks are in pen?
Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:33 PM
Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:29 PM
Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:40 AM
Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:36 PM
that was my idea IF they think ponder is the Answer....
If the Vikings were to end up with the first pick in 2013 and draft Tyrann Mathieu, it would easily become the biggest blunder they've ever made in the draft... and there have been quite a few!
Unless he runs an 4.2 40, he's a mid-first round pick. There is no way he cracks the Top 5.
Matt Barkley will have to suffer a bad injury or extremely suck to not go #1.