- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 07:02 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Does Redskins trade mean top three picks are in pen?
Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:33 PM
Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:29 PM
Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:40 AM
Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:36 PM
that was my idea IF they think ponder is the Answer....
If the Vikings were to end up with the first pick in 2013 and draft Tyrann Mathieu, it would easily become the biggest blunder they've ever made in the draft... and there have been quite a few!
Unless he runs an 4.2 40, he's a mid-first round pick. There is no way he cracks the Top 5.
Matt Barkley will have to suffer a bad injury or extremely suck to not go #1.