Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Recent Blogs

Photo

Article: GATG Ep 68 Post-mortem: Gleemanor

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John Bonnes

John Bonnes

Owner

• Administrators
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.co...ortem-Gleemanor

#2 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

I had been considering offering to let John hang out at my place if/when he ever makes it to Cedar Rapids for a Kernels game, however that was before I found out he publishes videos of everywhere he visits. Now I'm thinking just giving him recommendations for cheap hotels and bars with decent beer selections might be a better idea.

#3 John Bonnes

John Bonnes

Owner

• Administrators
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

That's a much better idea.

#4 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,469 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

You forgot to show Gleeman's big backyard and all of his pimped-up rides!!

I have been in the GleeManor driveway a couple of times, generally saying... "Aaron, think you can walk all the way into your house without falling over?"... but I've never been inside!

That photo from the STrib was, I believe, in their Lifestyle section. I'm sure the Sports page people wouldn't have wanted us then. I had to take some pictures of myself and my computer in Warroad and e-mail them to use in the paper. You guys were on the front page and my picture was on the back page of the section. That would have been about October of 2003 because I had already been blogging for over a year at that time.

#5 ScottyBroco

ScottyBroco

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Aaron, you have very nice home and have decorated with a classic but delicate touch of bachelor. However, there is a reason why it is so nice,
My grandfather had 9 children and lived in a low-income household Every once in a while a friend of the family would come visit him at his home with a nice car and fancy jewelry. He would just flaunt his wealth. After he would leave and a child would say how impressed they were with their guest. My Grandfather would would announce "that there was reason why he had that wealth. No Kids!"

Once girls gone gleeman becomes a success you will have a quite a different place.