Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Photo

Article: Happy Thanksgiving from Twins Daily!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

You can view the page at http://www.twinsdail...om-Twins-Daily!

#2 Apostle43

Apostle43

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Your new web site is by far and away the BEST place for information on the players for my favorite team: the Rochester Red Wings. Although I don't often log in or post, I check your site out daily. Thank you and the other members for all the thoughtful and well-researched articles. This year, I am thankful for TwinsDaily.com and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

#3 ssmart

ssmart

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

[SIZE=2]Thanks Seth, John, Nick and Parker! And everyone else who contributes here.
I'm not much of a thread starter or Blogster (?word) just an old Baseball fan who loves to read the stuff you guys write on here.
I'll chip in once in awhile if I think I might have something of interest to add, but you guys do a great job, be it Hot Stove, Spring Training or the Regular Season, I love it all. Happy Holidays Everyone[/SIZE]

#4 glunn

glunn

Head Moderator

• Twins Mods
  • 5,213 posts
  • LocationBeverly Hills, CA

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

You gentlemen have done a great job. Thank you.

#5 Shane Wahl

Shane Wahl

• Members
  • 4,075 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

I mentioned this to Brock mid-season, but a wiki addition would be a fun thing to play with. It would be a Twinspedia and would be a great reference point for ALL sorts of Twins information both historically and current, up-to-date daily things too.