- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 02:07 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 01:38 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Dec 19 2014 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Dec 19 2014 05:39 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
5 replies to this topic
Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:13 PM
I see Seattle has cut him loose - should we be interstested in bringing him in to play second base. I say its a no lose situation if we can get him on the cheap - maybe a change of scenary will help him recapture some of the magic he had while with the Angels. If he can bat .270 and play good defense he would be a good fit for the 9 hole.