Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Photo

Article: Twins Must Pay to Improve

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ThePuck

ThePuck

• Members
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

'Are you the Chief of the Department of Redundancy?'

That's only funny if you add 'Department' at the end.

#22 twinsnorth49

twinsnorth49

I survived Twins 2016

• Twins Mods
  • 9,519 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

D'oh, thanks, thanks.

#23 mgraves

mgraves

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

Outstanding, Sir.

#24 Guest_USAFChief_*

Guest_USAFChief_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

[quote name='twinsnorth49'][quote name='USAFChief'][quote name='twinsnorth49']Cripes, how many threads on payroll do we really need!?[/QUOTE]

I know, right? I mean, I'm tired of people forcing me to come to this site, read threads I don't agree with, and find excuses for ownership.[/QUOTE]

Are you the Chief of the Department of Redundancy?

That would be "read 15 threads about the same thing I don't agree with" to be exact.

By the way, since when is agreeing with threads a prerequisite of this site? Or is it just agreeing with you that's a prerequisite?[/QUOTE]

It's possible you missed the point. I'm confident it'll come to you, but just in case, here's a clue...reading or participating in threads you find redundant is optional.

Happy Thanksgiving.

#25 Rosterman

Rosterman

• Members
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Yes, we all know that the Twins needed to jump the gun and blow away he competition. Maybe. Or players like Baker and Guthrie were just smart and grabbed at an offer early (ala Nathan in 2012). You don't have to overpay if everyone else blows their wad and there are still leftovers on the table. And there probably will be.

#26 Kwak

Kwak

• Members
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

Today's leftovers, tommorrow's garbage.

#27 twinsnorth49

twinsnorth49

I survived Twins 2016

• Twins Mods
  • 9,519 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

[quote name='USAFChief'][quote name='twinsnorth49'][quote name='USAFChief'][quote name='twinsnorth49']Cripes, how many threads on payroll do we really need!?[/QUOTE]

I know, right? I mean, I'm tired of people forcing me to come to this site, read threads I don't agree with, and find excuses for ownership.[/QUOTE]

Are you the Chief of the Department of Redundancy?

That would be "read 15 threads about the same thing I don't agree with" to be exact.

By the way, since when is agreeing with threads a prerequisite of this site? Or is it just agreeing with you that's a prerequisite?[/QUOTE]

It's possible you missed the point. I'm confident it'll come to you, but just in case, here's a clue...reading or participating in threads you find redundant is optional.

Happy Thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]

Just trying to improve efficiency sir, Happy Thanksgiving to you. I'll have to accept your well wishes a little belatedly, ours was over a month ago.

#28 Danchat

Danchat

Pro Bowl Armchair QB

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

*as Terry Ryan sifts through a dumpster* "Don't worry guys, we'll make the playoffs!"