- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Today, 09:00 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 08:55 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 08:52 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Article: Twins Week in the Winter Leagues (Nov. 12-18)
Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:09 AM
I guess he'll play in Rochester next year. Not a prospect, but a pretty interesting player. If the Twins suffer an injury or 2 involving guys who can play 1st base, it would be pretty cool to see Chris get a shot.
I will always be a big supporter of guys from D2 or D3 or who came through the independent leagues. Make for great stories. And yes, with all the Twins left-handed bats, he could find a role on the team for a while if things worked out.
Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:40 PM
How close is Roberts to the Show? If Span or others get traded form the MLB outfield...could Roberts step in to a role with the big club in 2013?
Not very, it seems. I think he's going into Ft. Meyers next year - maybe New Britain. He's never been above Low-A.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:40 AM
Seth: Help me out. I might have missed something. Is James Beresford still with the Twins? Is he in Australia?
Yes on both counts. He did resign with the Twins last week, so he'll be back in 2013. He is in Australia, but he won't play in the ABL until after the holidays.