- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 07:54 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Article: Twins Week in the Winter Leagues (Nov. 12-18)
Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:09 AM
I guess he'll play in Rochester next year. Not a prospect, but a pretty interesting player. If the Twins suffer an injury or 2 involving guys who can play 1st base, it would be pretty cool to see Chris get a shot.
I will always be a big supporter of guys from D2 or D3 or who came through the independent leagues. Make for great stories. And yes, with all the Twins left-handed bats, he could find a role on the team for a while if things worked out.
Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:40 PM
How close is Roberts to the Show? If Span or others get traded form the MLB outfield...could Roberts step in to a role with the big club in 2013?
Not very, it seems. I think he's going into Ft. Meyers next year - maybe New Britain. He's never been above Low-A.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:40 AM
Seth: Help me out. I might have missed something. Is James Beresford still with the Twins? Is he in Australia?
Yes on both counts. He did resign with the Twins last week, so he'll be back in 2013. He is in Australia, but he won't play in the ABL until after the holidays.