- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Article: Twins Week in the Winter Leagues (Nov. 12-18)
Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:09 AM
I guess he'll play in Rochester next year. Not a prospect, but a pretty interesting player. If the Twins suffer an injury or 2 involving guys who can play 1st base, it would be pretty cool to see Chris get a shot.
I will always be a big supporter of guys from D2 or D3 or who came through the independent leagues. Make for great stories. And yes, with all the Twins left-handed bats, he could find a role on the team for a while if things worked out.
Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:40 PM
How close is Roberts to the Show? If Span or others get traded form the MLB outfield...could Roberts step in to a role with the big club in 2013?
Not very, it seems. I think he's going into Ft. Meyers next year - maybe New Britain. He's never been above Low-A.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:40 AM
Seth: Help me out. I might have missed something. Is James Beresford still with the Twins? Is he in Australia?
Yes on both counts. He did resign with the Twins last week, so he'll be back in 2013. He is in Australia, but he won't play in the ABL until after the holidays.