- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:30 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:17 PM
He's done himself a real favour trying to get on with another BCS team next year, what coach would want to go near a guy like that?
Maybe Bielema, although if he think's Kill is a maniacal sociopath, wait till he gets a load of Bielema!
Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:23 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:51 PM
I have to agree with Ben. Kill is exactly the hard-nosed, nonesense coach that this team has lacked for a LONG time. I just hope that he can implement that iron curtain around the state of Minnesota (in regards to in state recruits) that he has made mention of in the past.
Kill has things going in the right direction but after getting 7 of the top 9 last year, he only has one in-state commit for this year, the top four are all going out of state. Bit of a weak year though, no 4 stars, Brookins and maybe Onwualu would have had a shot as sophomores.
Avoiding North Carolina by cancelling the 2 year series didn't make Kill look to good though, doesn't jive with his tough talk about being competitive and paying the price.
Still like him though.