- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 09:07 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Dec 19 2014 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Dec 19 2014 05:39 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 19 2014 11:17 AM
- Article: Vikings Succeed with Next Man Up Mentality
Dec 19 2014 07:22 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:30 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:17 PM
He's done himself a real favour trying to get on with another BCS team next year, what coach would want to go near a guy like that?
Maybe Bielema, although if he think's Kill is a maniacal sociopath, wait till he gets a load of Bielema!
Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:23 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:51 PM
I have to agree with Ben. Kill is exactly the hard-nosed, nonesense coach that this team has lacked for a LONG time. I just hope that he can implement that iron curtain around the state of Minnesota (in regards to in state recruits) that he has made mention of in the past.
Kill has things going in the right direction but after getting 7 of the top 9 last year, he only has one in-state commit for this year, the top four are all going out of state. Bit of a weak year though, no 4 stars, Brookins and maybe Onwualu would have had a shot as sophomores.
Avoiding North Carolina by cancelling the 2 year series didn't make Kill look to good though, doesn't jive with his tough talk about being competitive and paying the price.
Still like him though.