Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

Photo

Cheap 2013 additions?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 mikeee

mikeee

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Cheap?
Jeremy Bonderman hasn't pitched in a couple years. Maybe he would be cheap.

#22 old nurse

old nurse

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

back after my 2nd suspention for bad mouthing the complete ineptness of twins management ,even if its by unpoplular demand
what happened to the 1st amendment ? freedom of speech, what happened to independent of the twins llc?
ok now that im done snivelling , here are my cheap additions to the twins rotation , villanueva and trading fro Dárnaud and j.a. happ

You are a guest in someone else's house. Host your own webs site if you want to say whatever you want.

#23 Rosterman

Rosterman

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

Bonderman would be an interesting choice. I'm sure the Twins will offer plenty of opportunity to low-end free agents, looking for a chance to be a #3 or #4 starter on a team that is......is hungry. It's pretty much the Twins, Astros or Marlins that can guarantee innings and a chance to reprove themselves.
Joel Thingvall
www.thingvall.com
rosterman at www.twinscards.com

#24 old nurse

old nurse

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

Cheap?
Jeremy Bonderman hasn't pitched in a couple years. Maybe he would be cheap.

Reports were on 11/9 that he was going to sign with Detroit. Could a fan rumor reporting actually have traction?

#25 old nurse

old nurse

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Bonderman would be an interesting choice. I'm sure the Twins will offer plenty of opportunity to low-end free agents, looking for a chance to be a #3 or #4 starter on a team that is......is hungry. It's pretty much the Twins, Astros or Marlins that can guarantee innings and a chance to reprove themselves.

The innings and a chance to prove themselves is true for many of the names posted in this thread. Astros and Marlins would have a better chance as the pitcher can pad statistics with the other pitchers and more weak teams.

#26 johnnydakota

johnnydakota

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

back after my 2nd suspention for bad mouthing the complete ineptness of twins management ,even if its by unpoplular demand
what happened to the 1st amendment ? freedom of speech, what happened to independent of the twins llc?
ok now that im done snivelling , here are my cheap additions to the twins rotation , villanueva and trading fro Dárnaud and j.a. happ

You are a guest in someone else's house. Host your own webs site if you want to say whatever you want.

sure thing robbie

#27 biggentleben

biggentleben

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

The innings and a chance to prove themselves is true for many of the names posted in this thread. Astros and Marlins would have a better chance as the pitcher can pad statistics with the other pitchers and more weak teams.

Astros will be in the AL West, which was a very tough division last year.
Staff Writer for Tomahawktake.com, come check it out!

#28 CC7

CC7

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

Bobby Jenks? cheap

#29 mikeee

mikeee

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Maybe Livan Hernandez is available?!?!?!