- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 12:20 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Today, 07:53 AM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Today, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Today, 03:27 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Yesterday, 02:57 PM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- Article: What's Happened to Zimmer’s Defense?
Dec 26 2014 01:29 PM
Article: Torii Hunter's Legacy
Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:42 AM
His signing with Detroit almost makes me want to cheer for them over the Twins.
Because…I look at the Twins, and there is no individual on the team that I want to win a World Series more than I want it for Torii. But alas, I love that laundry that they wear.
Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:04 PM
Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:20 PM
I will say this though - Mr. Hunter has an uncanny knack for getting ridiculously overpayed. I do not know if it is good karma from his present life or a past life but whatever the hell it is... it is working... and working very, very well.
Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:05 AM
And this will be the third time he will be playing opening day in Minnesota as a visitor (2008 also). (Sigh) They should have re-signed Torii and kept Garza.
Enough crying over spilled milk. Whats done is done.Get over it.
I'm over it…also not crying - geez man chill out
Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:26 PM
He had a big mouth at times, and said some dumb things about African Americans in baseball, but none of it was ill-willed, and he was also very good with the RBI program and was a positive ambassador for the game. He was certainly one of the more important Twins players in "selling" me on the Twins as my favorite baseball team later in life.