Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 02:57 AM
- Nickname for Teddy Bridgewater
Yesterday, 10:58 PM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Yesterday, 07:30 PM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Yesterday, 06:07 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Yesterday, 04:03 PM
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
Article: Twin Cities' Georgia Peach
15 replies to this topic
Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:23 AM
Looks a lot like BJ Upton in his batting practice swing. I'm excited about both him and Berrios. Along with Sano and Rosario they form a good core of players at the low levels and there are others also. It lends a lot of support to the notion that the Twins should be aiming to build a contender for two or three years out. No wonder that Seth Stohls is one such advocate of the Twins taking that approach right now, he knows their minors as good as anyone who writes about it.
Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:52 AM
My thought is i hope Buxton can turn out to be an All Star....lets hope
Yes, and with two LHH's (Kepler and Rosario) moving up together with Buxton and Sano...the Twins could someday sport a middle-of-the-order something like this: 2. Buxton 3. Rosario 4. Sano 5. Kepler...maybe Hicks leads off and Arcia bats 5 instead of Kepler. This is all years down the road. Even Arcia and Hicks could take a year or two to arrive
Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:22 AM
MNFanForLife, check out
Even his pop-up at the end of the clip ended up in the seats.
You betcha Teddy! I have seen this scouting video a bunch of times, and every time I see it I am awed at what he can do. His arm or his speed is probably the most impressive tool right now...But that flash of power potential definitely got him the #1 prospect status going into the draft. Just a miracle that the Twins had him available to draft really
Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:36 PM
Does anyone think the Twins will draft a non-pitcher at #4 this June?
Sure. If that is the best player available. Early lists have 3 of the top 4 prospects as pitchers so right now it looks like a pitcher but obviously a lot can change.