- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 06:59 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 05:10 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Today, 04:37 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 04:32 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 04:21 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Article: Twin Cities' Georgia Peach
Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:23 AM
Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:52 AM
My thought is i hope Buxton can turn out to be an All Star....lets hope
Yes, and with two LHH's (Kepler and Rosario) moving up together with Buxton and Sano...the Twins could someday sport a middle-of-the-order something like this: 2. Buxton 3. Rosario 4. Sano 5. Kepler...maybe Hicks leads off and Arcia bats 5 instead of Kepler. This is all years down the road. Even Arcia and Hicks could take a year or two to arrive
Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:22 AM
MNFanForLife, check out
Even his pop-up at the end of the clip ended up in the seats.
You betcha Teddy! I have seen this scouting video a bunch of times, and every time I see it I am awed at what he can do. His arm or his speed is probably the most impressive tool right now...But that flash of power potential definitely got him the #1 prospect status going into the draft. Just a miracle that the Twins had him available to draft really
Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:36 PM
Does anyone think the Twins will draft a non-pitcher at #4 this June?
Sure. If that is the best player available. Early lists have 3 of the top 4 prospects as pitchers so right now it looks like a pitcher but obviously a lot can change.