- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 04:17 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Today, 12:18 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Today, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Article: Twin Cities' Georgia Peach
Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:23 AM
Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:52 AM
My thought is i hope Buxton can turn out to be an All Star....lets hope
Yes, and with two LHH's (Kepler and Rosario) moving up together with Buxton and Sano...the Twins could someday sport a middle-of-the-order something like this: 2. Buxton 3. Rosario 4. Sano 5. Kepler...maybe Hicks leads off and Arcia bats 5 instead of Kepler. This is all years down the road. Even Arcia and Hicks could take a year or two to arrive
Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:22 AM
MNFanForLife, check out
Even his pop-up at the end of the clip ended up in the seats.
You betcha Teddy! I have seen this scouting video a bunch of times, and every time I see it I am awed at what he can do. His arm or his speed is probably the most impressive tool right now...But that flash of power potential definitely got him the #1 prospect status going into the draft. Just a miracle that the Twins had him available to draft really
Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:36 PM
Does anyone think the Twins will draft a non-pitcher at #4 this June?
Sure. If that is the best player available. Early lists have 3 of the top 4 prospects as pitchers so right now it looks like a pitcher but obviously a lot can change.