Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

Would you attend a game right now?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 yarnivek1972

yarnivek1972

Cooperstown

• 6,650 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:21 PM

First, "Covid is serious, wearing masks keeps OTHERS safe even if not specifically YOU the wearer and these are not scare tactics."

My question is, have you sat in the upper deck in left field during a day game that is hot out? I find it hard to believe people would or even be able to keep their masks on sitting there for 3 hours in the direct sun.(of course I am not even in the slightest way suggesting they should EVER take off their mask)

I would not pay any price to sit in the direct sun with a mask on to watch a MLB baseball game. I would choose to be in my air condition home watching the game on my TV (of course with my mask on)

Why would you wear a mask in your home?

#82 Tomj14

Tomj14

Rochester Red Wings

• 1,157 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:41 PM

Why would you wear a mask in your home?

I was told by the owners of the site "wearing masks keeps OTHERS safe" and that is "TD's position and it is not up for debate"

So I didn't want to be told that I was suggesting not wearing a mask is a choice.

#83 Nine of twelve

Nine of twelve

Minnesota Twins

• 2,890 posts
  • LocationEarth, for the time being

Posted 15 June 2020 - 06:53 PM

Until our fearless leaders promote and start wearing a mask, the people that follow them won't wear a mask.

Our leaders who are truly fearless do wear masks. It's the leaders who don't wear masks because they are fearful of what their supporters would think that have me worried.

• Craig Arko and Platoon like this