- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 09:31 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Yesterday, 08:39 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Yesterday, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Oct 30 2014 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Oct 30 2014 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Oct 30 2014 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Oct 30 2014 02:39 PM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:12 PM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:27 PM
They wouldn't have to give up much at all because they would have to pick up his entire salary!! He's got a little talent, for sure, but he's never been able to put it together yet.
Seth I hear what your saying, he had one good year in 2008 when he posted a 3.52 ERA, but 9 million is a lot of money to pay him, although he has reached 200 innings twice in his career. IF the Marlins were to take on 2-3 million of the contract then I might do it.
Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:55 PM
I'd like to think you could get the equally frustrating Joe Blanton for a lesser price and not have to worry about the Marlins asking for anything in return.
Hmmm but Blanton is low #4 or a #5 pitcher at best. Im not to interest in getting Joe Blanton.