- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 03:41 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 03:30 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 03:09 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 01:38 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:12 PM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:27 PM
They wouldn't have to give up much at all because they would have to pick up his entire salary!! He's got a little talent, for sure, but he's never been able to put it together yet.
Seth I hear what your saying, he had one good year in 2008 when he posted a 3.52 ERA, but 9 million is a lot of money to pay him, although he has reached 200 innings twice in his career. IF the Marlins were to take on 2-3 million of the contract then I might do it.
Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:55 PM
I'd like to think you could get the equally frustrating Joe Blanton for a lesser price and not have to worry about the Marlins asking for anything in return.
Hmmm but Blanton is low #4 or a #5 pitcher at best. Im not to interest in getting Joe Blanton.