- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 03:45 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 02:16 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Article: Twins Week in the Winter Leagues (Nov. 5-11)
Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:50 PM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:52 PM
I think that Colabello is actually making Chris Parmelee trade bait more than Morneau (Colabello would be the bridge to Sano at 1st).
How so? All the reports I have heard is that the organization wants to make room for Parm in 2013. And I think Plouffe is the bridge to Sano at 3B. I think Sano has a better shot at OF or DH than 1B for the Twins
Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:08 PM
Forgive me, but can someone pot som background on Collabelo? Age, level, etc?
There's been a ton written about him at Twins Daily... http://www.twinsdail...Chris-Colabello
He's 29... 2012 was his first season in affiliated ball after being the independent league player of the year in 2011, his 7th or 8th year with that team, in the town he went to college in. Just a great story.
Due to the age, the word 'potential' may not be appropriate. However, I think he can be a solid enough RH bench bat with a little power who can pinch hit and play some 1B.
Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:01 PM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:26 AM
Colabello might be a good platoon option for either Parmalee or Morneau, but counting on more than that is crazy.
Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:34 AM