Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

The Store

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

Recent Blogs

Photo

for those who served

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 johnnydakota

johnnydakota

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

on the 11th hour, of the 11the day in the 11th month , we take time to remember our fallen comrades and to take time to say thank you for those who served ,to those who protected and are protecting our way of life , so let me say thank you to those who served and may god bless america especially the troops who served and servived and those who gave there lives in our defense
god bless you and amen

Edited by johnnydakota, 10 November 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#2 roger

roger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

on the 11th hour, of the 1the day in the 11th month , we take time to remember our fallen comrades and to take time to say thank you for those who served ,to those who protected and are protecting our way of life , so let me say thank you to those who served and may god bless america especially the troops who served and servived and those who gave there lives in our defense
god bless you and amen

Thank you!

#3 ThePuck

ThePuck

• Members
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

on the 11th hour, of the 11the day in the 11th month , we take time to remember our fallen comrades and to take time to say thank you for those who served ,to those who protected and are protecting our way of life , so let me say thank you to those who served and may god bless america especially the troops who served and servived and those who gave there lives in our defense
god bless you and amen

Appreciate that Johnny :-)

#4 johnnydakota

johnnydakota

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

god bless you and amen

Appreciate that Johnny :-)

i know there must be several here who post who served , but i dont know who , but puck , thank you for the 20+ years that you gave this country , taking less money , less benifits to ensure that our country would have the best ,to help defend our way of life , god bless america and especially our veterans

#5 Heistyman

Heistyman

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

god bless you and amen

Thank You!

#6 JB_Iowa

JB_Iowa

Cynical Oldie

• Members
  • 4,140 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Iowa

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

My heartfelt gratitude as well.

#7 Guest_USAFChief_*

Guest_USAFChief_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Thanks!And heartfelt thanks to all who have served.

#8 johnnydakota

johnnydakota

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Thanks!And heartfelt thanks to all who have served.

your welcome