I want to apologize for not posting game-threads Saturday and Sunday as I was i the process of moving. The Twins finished up their series on Sunday without me streaming the game and lost a thriller 5-4 but still took 2 out of three against Cleveland. Thank you again for all of you tuning in and I was fortunate enough to have another story done on the Virtual Twins from CCX Sports.
Twingo returns tonight with our Target Field promotions courtesy of SotaStick. To play click on the link below and message on Twitch chat which one of the 5 cards you are choosing to play with and the prize is baseball merch on SotaStick's website. (Cards will be updated around 5:00pmCT)
The Twins ended their 4 game winning streak on Sunday after another thriller in a 5-4 lose. With the Twins now holding a 3.0 game lead in the AL Central, the Twins welcome the Orioles into town to begin the 4th home-stand of the year (Other 3: 2-4, 6-4, 5-1).
Where to watch.
Virtual Twins Network
AL Central Standings
1. Twins 28-19
2. Indians 26-23
3. Royals 23-24
4. White Sox 21-26
5. Tigers 17-30
- Cleveland: Alex Cobb 1-7, 5.13 ERA, 52.2 IP, 31 K's
- Minnesota: Jake Odorizzi 1-4, 5.16 ERA, 45.1 IP, 45 K's
Baltimore Batting Order
- 2B Hanser Alberto .167 BA, 2 HR, 10 RBI
- LF Anthony Santander .239 BA, 5 HR, 18 RBI
- DH Renato Nunez .255 BA, 4 HR, 23 RBI
- CF Austin Hays .242 BA, 3 HR, 6 RBI
- 3B Rio Ruiz .417 BA, 0 HR, 0 RBI
- 1B Chris Davis .155 BA, 2 HR, 9 RBI
- RF Dwight Smith Jr. .268 BA, 4 HR, 14 RBI
- SS Jose Iglesias .222 BA, 1 HR, 11 RBI
- C Pedro Severino .190 BA, 0 HR, 2 RBI
Minnesota Batting Order*
- RF Max Kepler .220 BA, 10 HR, 18 RBI
- SS Jorge Polanco .290 BA, 7 HR, 35 RBI
- 3B Josh Donaldson .236 BA, 3 HR, 14 RBI
- C Mitch Garver .327 BA, 17 HR, 33 RBI
- 1B Miguel Sano .294 BA, 14 HR, 30 RBI
- DH Nelson Cruz .265 BA, 8 HR, 27 RBI
- LF Eddie Rosario .248 BA, 7 HR, 21 RBI
- 2B Luis Arraez .322 BA, 1 HR, 9 RBI
- CF Byron Buxton .227 BA, 6 HR, 16 RBI
*= Minnesota Twins: 1 of 6 teams in MLB with three players with 30 RBI's or more.
- 2020: 77
- 2019 through 47 games: 86
1. Throughout the month of May the high-flying Twins are 9-5 and tonight they begin their 4th home-stand against the Orioles who they went 6-0 against last year and outscored the O's 45-19.
2. Since starting the season 6-9, the remainder of the season has been anything but nice for Baltimore. After going 8-23 since April 11th, the Orioles will look to try and build some consistency here in Minnesota.
3. Twingo returns tonight as our "Target Field," promotions continue. Be sure to lock in your bingo card before 6:40pmCT so you can play along at home!