Vikings Journal Forums
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Today, 01:00 PM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 12:59 PM
- Josh Robinson climbing the charts on PFF
Today, 11:40 AM
- Article: Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
Today, 09:46 AM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Today, 09:35 AM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Today, 07:48 AM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
How have the Twins fared against their AL opponents?
3 replies to this topic
Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:42 AM
It seems like the Twins always beat the Kansas City Royals but they never win against the New York Yankees. Do the numbers support that or does it just seem that way? You can see the real numbers by checking out some research I just posted at www.twinstrivia.com . Hope you enjoy the story.