- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Today, 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Today, 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Today, 07:20 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 07:18 PM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Today, 02:38 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Today, 02:13 PM
- Article: Vikings Add Tate to Backfield
Today, 01:28 PM
- Are the Vikings moving away from AP too fast?
Today, 11:00 AM
- Peterson lawyer Rusty Hardin Blasts the NFL
Today, 10:56 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:47 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
How have the Twins fared against their AL opponents?
3 replies to this topic
Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:42 AM
It seems like the Twins always beat the Kansas City Royals but they never win against the New York Yankees. Do the numbers support that or does it just seem that way? You can see the real numbers by checking out some research I just posted at www.twinstrivia.com . Hope you enjoy the story.