For those who don't know I am running a Minnesota Twins SIM where I let the CPU play while I do color commentary. I run the broadcasts similar to a radio broadcast with bumper music and statistical breakdowns. I am in the process of posting a more comprehensive statistical breakdown but the bulk of the production lies in the game where you can tune in at 6:45pmCT for pre-game and 7:10PMCT for game-time.
The series is knotted up at 1. The Al Central lead is down to 2. The final game of this April AL Central Collision between the Twins and the Indians should be a good one as we've had 24 combined runs in 2 games, hope you brought your glove.
Where to watch.
Cleveland: Carlos Carrasco 2-0,1.72 ERA,15.2 IP, 0.96 WHIP
Minnesota: Homer Bailey0-0,1.64 ERA,11.0 IP, 0.82 WHIP
Cleveland Batting Order
- DH Francisco Lindor .163 BA, 3 HR, 6 RBI
- SS Cesar Hernandez .220 BA, 1 HR, 5 RBI
- 1B Carlos Santana** .318 BA, 5 HR, 12 RBI
- 3B Jose Ramirez .300 BA, 4 HR, 9 RBI
- DH Franmil Reyes .279 BA, 3 HR, 5 RBI
- LF Domingo Santana .310 BA, 0 HR, 2 RBI
- C Roberto Perez .219 BA, 1 HR, 2 RBI
- 2B Christian Arroyo .250 BA, 1 HR, 4 RBI
- CF Oscar Mercado .250 BA, 1 HR, 7 RBI** = Carlos Santana T-1st in AL, HR (5). 1st in AL, RBI (12).
Minnesota Batting Order
- 2B Ehire Adrianza .250 BA, 0 HR, 1 RBI
- SS Jorge Polanco .275 BA, 1 HR, 8 RBI
- 3B Josh Donaldson .333 BA, 2 HR, 5 RBI
- LF Eddie Rosario** .357 BA, 3 HR, 8 RBI
- C Mitch Garver .359 BA, 3 HR, 8 RBI
- DH Nelson Cruz .261 BA, 2 HR, 8 RBI
- RF Marwin Gonzalez .385 BA, 0 HR, 0 RBI
- 1B Miguel Sano .162 BA, 2 HR, 5 RBI
- CF Byron Buxton .268 BA, 3 HR, 4 RBI**Eddie Rosario= 4th in AL, (Runs Scored*),10*. Top 10 in AL in following categories: OBP*.449,SLG.667,*OPS,1.116.
- 2020: 20
- 2019 through 12 games: 18
1. Twins get a HUGE start from Jake Odorizzi, (7.0IP, 0ER, 1H, 6K's), and are looking to take the series today and move to one game back of the AL Central lead.
2. After today's series, Cleveland leaves the AL Central for the first time as they host the Tampa Bay Rays (7-5).
3. A run differential of 13 in game one, followed by 7 in game two, fans of both clubs hoping for a close dramatic conclusion to this early AL Central Collision.
Final stats and breakdowns will be added to comment below once the game is over. Link for the game is provided above!