Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

I can’t post on the Top 5 Twins Hitters

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sconnie

Sconnie

Wooo!

• 6,136 posts
  • LocationNW Wisconsin

Posted 22 March 2020 - 12:08 PM

Hey this is off topic but I wonder if Twins Daily could look into this.I cannot comment on the Twins 5 best hitters of all time article.Why is that?I'm signed in, but there is no place to comment.I can comment on everything else.What's up ?(it's not that my comment would be vital, I'm just curious what's up).

I’m not sure why, will follow up with the other mods. It could be a technical issue.

You can still post about that article via the forums. Happy to help navigate there

#2 SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

Rally SQUIRREL!!!!

• 26,362 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 12:22 PM

This is the second time in recent weeks this has been an issue. Not sure why the comments to post from the front page have gotten screwed up. The only thing I can think of is if people are moving comments into and out of the forum article. And maybe they are being edited and something happens during that process. It will have to be something Brock looks into. In the meantime, as sconnie said, you can comment on it from the forum: http://twinsdaily.co...-twins-history/
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”