- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 12:09 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 09:52 PM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 03:44 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 02:54 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 8
Yesterday, 01:18 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 01:15 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:41 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Oct 22 2014 07:07 PM
Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:48 PM
We may have enough veteran presence.
Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:01 PM
Fans also get the impression that Brandon is a power hitter cause he has hit HRs but he has only slugged .400 once in the last 6 yrs (.406 in 09). He's a low average, HR only, all or nothing type of hitter.
His career .791 OPS vs LHP is what interests me tho (.651 vs RHP). He could be a solid platoon 3B in the right circumstance but Plouffe is a better hitter vs LHP already (.850 career OPS).
He would obviously be a massive defensive upgrade tho & by all accounts is a tremendous clubhouse guy.
Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:39 PM
Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:08 PM
rosterman at www.twinscards.com
Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:30 PM
On the bench right now we have Mastroianni, and one of Floriman, Dozier, or Carroll. Inge would allow us to get rid of Butera and add another bench player likeThome or Gomes out of Oakland.
Mastroianni is of defense and speed, Inge is Defense at corners and 3rd C, MI is MI, and then we get a Bat, preferably one who can fill in defensively too. that is a good bench.
Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:02 AM