Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

Pensacola Blue Wahoos: Photo-A-Day

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Elizabethton Twins

• 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 02:20 PM

Hey all,

Pensacola Blue Wahoos here, the Double-A affiliate of your Minnesota Twins.

We've enjoyed partnering with TwinsDaily over the past year to ensure that they've got all the Twins prospect photos they need, and now want to bring them to you directly!

During the 2020 season, we'll be running a daily photo blog right here, bringing you behind the scenes at Blue Wahoos Stadium with Twins prospects and creating a visual scrapbook of the season.

While we wait for Opening Day, we'll drop some of our favorite shots from last year here. If there's a player you want so see, just leave a comment and we'll take a look in the archives!

Welcome to #WahoosLife!

BlueWahoosStadium

• SQUIRREL, Seth Stohs, Parker Hageman and 22 others like this

#2 SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

Rally SQUIRREL!!!!

• 25,751 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 02:44 PM

I really hope to get to your beautiful stadium some day!
  • Monkeypaws, IndianaTwin, nclahammer and 6 others like this
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

#3 MMMordabito

MMMordabito

Fort Walton Beach Jets

• 1,284 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:15 PM

That's what I call a backdrop!

• SQUIRREL, Oldgoat_MN, IndianaTwin and 4 others like this

#4 Dman

Dman

• 1,887 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:37 PM

You havegood number of our very best prospects so am happy you will have have a photo blog.I will be following all the players in AA very Closely this year.

• SQUIRREL, operation mindcrime, MN_ExPat and 1 other like this

#5 Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Elizabethton Twins

• 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:15 PM

Luis Arraez

Hit: 70

Power: 30

Plate Discipline: 60

Karaoke: 80

KaraokeMid

• SQUIRREL, ashbury, Oldgoat_MN and 10 others like this

#6 Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Elizabethton Twins

• 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:32 PM

For the second straight year, the Blue Wahoos are in Baseball America's MiLB Pre-Season "Super Teams". They rank all minor league teams on the number of top prospects projected to be on their Opening Day roster. Going to be a fun year!

BASuperTeams

• SQUIRREL, Monkeypaws, Huffmental and 6 others like this

#7 IndianaTwin

IndianaTwin

• 1,560 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:09 PM

Hey all,

Pensacola Blue Wahoos here, the Double-A affiliate of your Minnesota Twins.

We've enjoyed partnering with TwinsDaily over the past year to ensure that they've got all the Twins prospect photos they need, and now want to bring them to you directly!

During the 2020 season, we'll be running a daily photo blog right here, bringing you behind the scenes at Blue Wahoos Stadium with Twins prospects and creating a visual scrapbook of the season.

While we wait for Opening Day, we'll drop some of our favorite shots from last year here. If there's a player you want so see, just leave a comment and we'll take a look in the archives!

Welcome to #WahoosLife!

Okay, this photo isn’t fair. I’m stuck in a Rodeway Inn in central Kansas on a work-related trip, and you show me this picture looking out over the gulf. 

• MN_ExPat and Nine of twelve like this

#8 AZTwin

AZTwin

Rochester Red Wings

• 1,069 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 01:48 AM

For the second straight year, the Blue Wahoos are in Baseball America's MiLB Pre-Season "Super Teams". They rank all minor league teams on the number of top prospects projected to be on their Opening Day roster. Going to be a fun year!

I definitely need to make it down this year. Really want to see Lewis again and Larnach... and Duran pitching... and Balazovic. And Kiriloff.... could keep going, team is going to be staked.
  • Sconnie and MN_ExPat like this

#9 Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Elizabethton Twins

• 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 11:42 AM

Outfielder Jimmy Kerrigan went 2-3 with a double and an RBI for the Twins against the Blue Jays yesterday.

The 25-year-old outfielder was signed out of the independent Frontier League by the Twins in 2017. Last season, he was the only Twins minor leaguer to have 15 homers and 15 steals and led the Blue Wahoos in web gems and dirty uniforms. 

KerriganSmaller

• SQUIRREL, Sconnie, Dman and 2 others like this

#10 Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Elizabethton Twins

• 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 03:37 PM

Charlie Barnes earned the save yesterday for the Twins against the Red Sox, allowing one run over 2.0 innings on two hits.

The 24-year-old lefty was a fourth round pick in 2017 and pitched at three levels in 2019 (Fort Myers, Pensacola, Rochester).He was most successful with the Blue Wahoos, throwing 75.0 innings across 14 outings and holding a 3.60 ERA.

BarnesSmall

• SQUIRREL, Dman and MN_ExPat like this

#11 Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Elizabethton Twins

• 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 12:22 PM

We're putting a new blue in Blue Wahoos this season.

Powder Blue Uniforms ExtraPinkAddedSmaller

• TRex, nicksaviking, 70charger and 4 others like this

#12 Sconnie

Sconnie

Wooo!

• 5,864 posts
  • LocationNW Wisconsin

Posted 26 February 2020 - 08:26 PM

We're putting a new blue in Blue Wahoos this season.

I like the blue!

#13 MN_ExPat

MN_ExPat

I had fun once... It was awful.

• 520 posts
  • LocationSouth Georgia (the state, not the country)

Posted 26 February 2020 - 09:21 PM

Awesome photos. Absolutely loving this partnership between the Twins and Pensacola.Here's looking forward to many more years of awesome baseball.

We really have to get down there to check out a game, especially since Jacksonville isn't that far away... loving that view.

(Don't suppose there's anyway that my son could get a chance to throw a bullpen there at the stadium? ;)

• Sconnie and Nine of twelve like this

#14 Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Pensacola Blue Wahoos

Elizabethton Twins

• 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 10:46 AM

Awesome photos. Absolutely loving this partnership between the Twins and Pensacola.Here's looking forward to many more years of awesome baseball.

We really have to get down there to check out a game, especially since Jacksonville isn't that far away... loving that view.

(Don't suppose there's anyway that my son could get a chance to throw a bullpen there at the stadium? ;)

I probably can't get you a bullpen ;)

But, I could probably line up a tour!

• MN_ExPat likes this