- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Nov 22 2014 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Nov 22 2014 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:51 AM
I think you're severely underselling Johnson and Drew who will both get more dollars and years. Bedard too.
That said, I need to put my own plan.
I agree that Johnson and Drew will both get more lucrative contracts. I also think Keppinger and Grilli will as well. I can definitely appreciate the thought and effort put into this though, so thanks diehard.
If you are posting a plan Pseudo, there was a thread started yesterday for Offseason Blueprints.
Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:46 AM
I think Span to the Reds makes too much sense although I think Span gets Cingrani and Didi (Newman at fangraphs thought that was a fair trade in a chat a few weeks ago). Either way, I think Span gets moved.
Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:35 AM
I'd be thrilled if Span netted Cingrani straight up. Pitching isn't cheap, espeically LHP who did quite well in AA. He may not profile as an ace, but he strikes me as a pretty decent bet to be a 2/3 type pitcher.
I like Cingrani but there is still question of whether he sticks as a starter. He stats were solid, obviously, but scouts still question whether he has enough stuff to be a starter and most agree that his ceiling is a #3. The Twins might actually prefer Corcino (another Reds prospect). I think, for Span, you'd want to get more than that. But, fortunately, there should be some demand for Span, who is a legitimate leadoff hitter.