- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 05:28 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 03:45 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 02:16 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:51 AM
I think you're severely underselling Johnson and Drew who will both get more dollars and years. Bedard too.
That said, I need to put my own plan.
I agree that Johnson and Drew will both get more lucrative contracts. I also think Keppinger and Grilli will as well. I can definitely appreciate the thought and effort put into this though, so thanks diehard.
If you are posting a plan Pseudo, there was a thread started yesterday for Offseason Blueprints.
Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:46 AM
I think Span to the Reds makes too much sense although I think Span gets Cingrani and Didi (Newman at fangraphs thought that was a fair trade in a chat a few weeks ago). Either way, I think Span gets moved.
Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:35 AM
I'd be thrilled if Span netted Cingrani straight up. Pitching isn't cheap, espeically LHP who did quite well in AA. He may not profile as an ace, but he strikes me as a pretty decent bet to be a 2/3 type pitcher.
I like Cingrani but there is still question of whether he sticks as a starter. He stats were solid, obviously, but scouts still question whether he has enough stuff to be a starter and most agree that his ceiling is a #3. The Twins might actually prefer Corcino (another Reds prospect). I think, for Span, you'd want to get more than that. But, fortunately, there should be some demand for Span, who is a legitimate leadoff hitter.