- Article: Filling The Gaps
Today, 07:25 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Dec 18 2014 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:51 AM
I think you're severely underselling Johnson and Drew who will both get more dollars and years. Bedard too.
That said, I need to put my own plan.
I agree that Johnson and Drew will both get more lucrative contracts. I also think Keppinger and Grilli will as well. I can definitely appreciate the thought and effort put into this though, so thanks diehard.
If you are posting a plan Pseudo, there was a thread started yesterday for Offseason Blueprints.
Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:46 AM
I think Span to the Reds makes too much sense although I think Span gets Cingrani and Didi (Newman at fangraphs thought that was a fair trade in a chat a few weeks ago). Either way, I think Span gets moved.
Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:35 AM
I'd be thrilled if Span netted Cingrani straight up. Pitching isn't cheap, espeically LHP who did quite well in AA. He may not profile as an ace, but he strikes me as a pretty decent bet to be a 2/3 type pitcher.
I like Cingrani but there is still question of whether he sticks as a starter. He stats were solid, obviously, but scouts still question whether he has enough stuff to be a starter and most agree that his ceiling is a #3. The Twins might actually prefer Corcino (another Reds prospect). I think, for Span, you'd want to get more than that. But, fortunately, there should be some demand for Span, who is a legitimate leadoff hitter.