I was reading about the murder of 80's pitcher Pascual Perez. It referenced that he had received his MLB pension the previous day.
I had no idea that MLB had such a generous pension plan. A player only needs to be on a MLB roster for 43 days to receive a pension of $34,000 and typically a 10 year veteran can expect to receive around $185,000 a year for his pension. Also, if any player is on a MLB for 1 day, he receives lifetime health benefits.
- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 04:17 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Today, 12:18 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Today, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
1 reply to this topic