I was reading about the murder of 80's pitcher Pascual Perez. It referenced that he had received his MLB pension the previous day.
I had no idea that MLB had such a generous pension plan. A player only needs to be on a MLB roster for 43 days to receive a pension of $34,000 and typically a 10 year veteran can expect to receive around $185,000 a year for his pension. Also, if any player is on a MLB for 1 day, he receives lifetime health benefits.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Statement From Adrian Peterson
Today, 05:48 AM--
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Yesterday, 10:54 PM--
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Yesterday, 10:21 PM--
- Big Ten football has been awful
Yesterday, 10:09 PM--
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Yesterday, 08:31 PM--
- Article: Vikings Announce Peterson Will Play vs. Saints
Yesterday, 08:29 PM--
1 reply to this topic