This morning when I was trying to compile a scorecard for the pitchers who are battling for bullpen spots, I realized that Sam Deduno has yet to appear in a game this Spring.
There have been no news of an injury or another issue and he did report, so things are not clear about what's up. When I asked one of the beat reporters, he said that he things that there might be a hamstring issue and he will check out. I know that he has been pitching batting practice for sure, including yesterday. (so if he is injured he probably would not do that, unless he is getting better and we will see him in a day or two in a game.)
Any ideas of what is going on? Just curious, because if he is a week behind, his chances of making the team are close to those of Jason Bulger's.
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 05:15 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:58 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
What's up with Sam Deduno?
2 replies to this topic