This morning when I was trying to compile a scorecard for the pitchers who are battling for bullpen spots, I realized that Sam Deduno has yet to appear in a game this Spring.
There have been no news of an injury or another issue and he did report, so things are not clear about what's up. When I asked one of the beat reporters, he said that he things that there might be a hamstring issue and he will check out. I know that he has been pitching batting practice for sure, including yesterday. (so if he is injured he probably would not do that, unless he is getting better and we will see him in a day or two in a game.)
Any ideas of what is going on? Just curious, because if he is a week behind, his chances of making the team are close to those of Jason Bulger's.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Today, 01:00 PM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 12:59 PM
- Josh Robinson climbing the charts on PFF
Today, 11:40 AM
- Article: Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
Today, 09:46 AM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Today, 09:35 AM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Today, 07:48 AM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
What's up with Sam Deduno?
2 replies to this topic