- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Today, 01:52 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 01:29 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 11:19 AM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Today, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
Mike Redmond Hired as Manager of the Marlins
Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:58 AM
I don't know if it'll have the same effect as it did when he was a player.
We all knew he was going to end up a manager somewhere soon.
Think he'll walk through the clubhouse naked again? That would be something.
I was hoping that the Twins would find a place for him somewhere, but they were too slow. I wish him luck.
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:46 AM
Today, Mike Redmond is now the manager with a fantastic personality that helps build chemistry within the clubhouse. I propose that Redmond should walk naked around the Clevelander during high scoring games.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:54 AM
Ozzie Guillen's replacement will get a three-year deal. Tigers hitting coach Lloyd McClendon, Reds pitching coach Bryan Price and MLB Network analyst Larry Bowa also interviewed for the gig, but Redmond reportedly blew the competition away during his interview. The 41-year-old former catcher retired from baseball in 2010 and has since gained managerial experience in High-A ball.
Source: Jon Heyman on Twitter