- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 08:11 PM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 08:09 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 07:08 PM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 07:07 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 05:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:23 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 02:13 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Mike Redmond Hired as Manager of the Marlins
Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:58 AM
I don't know if it'll have the same effect as it did when he was a player.
We all knew he was going to end up a manager somewhere soon.
Think he'll walk through the clubhouse naked again? That would be something.
I was hoping that the Twins would find a place for him somewhere, but they were too slow. I wish him luck.
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:46 AM
Today, Mike Redmond is now the manager with a fantastic personality that helps build chemistry within the clubhouse. I propose that Redmond should walk naked around the Clevelander during high scoring games.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:54 AM
Ozzie Guillen's replacement will get a three-year deal. Tigers hitting coach Lloyd McClendon, Reds pitching coach Bryan Price and MLB Network analyst Larry Bowa also interviewed for the gig, but Redmond reportedly blew the competition away during his interview. The 41-year-old former catcher retired from baseball in 2010 and has since gained managerial experience in High-A ball.
Source: Jon Heyman on Twitter