Twins Daily is proud again to be an official sponsor of the Diamond Awards, a banquet to raise money for life saving research and enhanced patient care focused on ALS, ataxia, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease from the Bob Allison Ataxia Research Center (BAARC).It’s the night before Twins Fest, Thursday January 23rd, at The Depot. It’s an awesome event. The local BBWAA chapter gives their awards for Most Valuable Twin, Most Outstanding Rookie, and many more. Receiving awards this year will be Nelson Cruz, Taylor Rogers, Luis Arraez, Byron Buxton, Mitch Garver, Justin Morneau among others. It’ll be a star-studded event. You can get all the information, here.
Tickets are usually $150 and include a meal, but those are sold out. Fortunately, this year there is a $75 ticket that doesn’t include a sit-down dinner, but does include lots of other activities in the stadium seating section.
- Snag a selfie with the official Target Field Bomba home run counter, showcasing the record-setting 307 home runs hit in the 2019 season.
- Enter the WCCO Radio 830 raffle for a chance to live it up with an exclusive patio party at Target Field for a Twins home game.
- Give Maestro Dobel tequila from Proximo Spirits a try.
- On your way to your seats, swing through the stadium reception to grab complimentary stadium fare from Old Dutch, Cub, Pan O Gold and Coca Cola.
- Get your photo taken in the interactive photo booth and share it on social media to show your friends they are missing out! #MNDiamondAwards
- Grab a drink at one of the Depot bars throughout the auction and program.
- Witness something special while remarkable individuals are presented honors from the Baseball Writers Association of America Minnesota Chapter and the Minnesota Twins. The awards will be hosted by the renowned and Dick Bremer.
You can get your tickets now and when you do, just type “Twins Daily” in the comments section. The week of the event, we’ll reach out to you with your free Winter Meltdown tickets for January 25th event at the Lumber Exchange Event Center. The Winter Meltdown is legendary, and will include a pint glass, two free beers, an appearance from a special Minnesota Twin and lots of Hot Stove talk with 400+ other Twins fans.
But you have to get your tickets before these sell out, too. Grab them at: https://umf.formstac...ond_awards_2020
We’ll see you at the Diamond Awards!
Click here to view the article