- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:14 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
Matt Lindstrom in the Pen?
Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:05 AM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:38 PM
Perkins is irrelevant to the conversation, his contract is covering his arbitration years, thus he's getting paid less then market value. Lindstrom is not.
He made 3.6 million last year. DBacks said he wasn't worth 4. per year. If there was no interest and his price fell to under 2 the Twins would look. Perkins makes 2.5. The Twins are not going to sign someone more expensive in the pen.
What kind of inflation in the RP market are we looking at if Brandon League is commanding 3/22 before even hitting FA? I think this sort of production can be Rule 5'd or picked off waivers.
Because Ned Colletti never overpays for relief help! Also, the Jon Papelbon contract was completely indicative of the RP market last fall.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:20 PM
I'll make a request about threads like these to the community, because often administrators can't get to a thread like thie earlier enough. When talking about a specific player, it would be great if one of the first posts would be a little bio or summary of the player.
It could just be a paragraph that says how old he is, what hand he pitches (or bats), what his pertinent stats were last year, and any background info about his career, health, etc. Anyone want to take a shot like that with this? It might make reading these threads a lot easier to mor casual fans.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:57 PM