- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:46 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:03 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
Lucas Giolito suffers an elbow injurylucas giolito
Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:28 PM
This injury will cost the young man millions of dollars and he might be forced to go to college for a few seasons to prove he can be healthy.
This is a tough break for the Twins in a draft that doesn't have a ton of talent at the top for them to pick from with the number two selection.
Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:59 PM
While obviously no one is happy about this, I do find it amusing that Parker called this literally days ago. Nothing like a little credibility for one of the "Godfathers" (btw thats what I'm calling the TC crew from now on, especially the Geek).
Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:34 PM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:44 PM
Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:20 PM
That's good stuff, even though it was probably like a soft toss (see the non-spin on the ball?) to his dad... Good to see him toss...
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:38 PM
Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:50 PM
I feel really sorry for this young man. But I'm beginning to think the Twins need to go out and sacrifice a chicken.
First there were all the injuries last season. Then when they finally manage to have a number of high draft picks, it is in a fairly weak draft. Then they take a risk on Zumaya that only lasts about a week. Now a weak draft has gotten weaker.
Twins just seem to have a bad karma kind of thing going.
Bucket of chicken, right Cerrano?
Seriously, reminds me of the T-Wolves, always drafting third in a two-person draft ( I.e. Shaq, Mourning, Laettner)