- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 12:35 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 10:49 AM
- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 10:15 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Peavy extends with the White Sox
Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:21 PM
[COLOR=#b22222]~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~[/COLOR]
Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:51 PM
From the Sox standpoint, they just saved themselves $4M, though they'll have to pay it back later. It also means their payroll is near $105M, I think. One can never tell what Reinsdorf is thinking, but they didn't even draw 2M this year, so I wonder if that means Floyd is on his way out the door.
Next time someone says payroll isn't everything, this is pretty good example of when it's nice to have some extra money.