- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 11:19 AM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Today, 11:17 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 10:01 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Dec 17 2014 11:28 AM
Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:22 AM
If the Twins are going after former Twins to sign, the guys worth looking at would be Scott Baker (Who they are talking to already), maybe Frankie, and Maaaaaaaybe Kyle Lohse, though I doubt there's interest from either side.
Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:20 AM
I'm going to just assume that that the original post asking if the Twins should be interested was a joke.
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:44 AM
Nooo! Delmon has had two good postseasons but he was awful (perhaps too strong) during the regular season. Hard to believe that somebody hitting behind Miggy and Prince couldn't drive in 80 runs in 600 PAs.
Not to defend Delmon at all, but in theory, it might be hard to drive in 80 runs hitting behind them because Miggy and Prince drove in all the runs before Delmon got up. That being said, yeah, Delmon is stinky.
Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:10 AM