- Unencumbered galleries
Today, 12:25 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:22 AM
If the Twins are going after former Twins to sign, the guys worth looking at would be Scott Baker (Who they are talking to already), maybe Frankie, and Maaaaaaaybe Kyle Lohse, though I doubt there's interest from either side.
Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:20 AM
I'm going to just assume that that the original post asking if the Twins should be interested was a joke.
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:44 AM
Nooo! Delmon has had two good postseasons but he was awful (perhaps too strong) during the regular season. Hard to believe that somebody hitting behind Miggy and Prince couldn't drive in 80 runs in 600 PAs.
Not to defend Delmon at all, but in theory, it might be hard to drive in 80 runs hitting behind them because Miggy and Prince drove in all the runs before Delmon got up. That being said, yeah, Delmon is stinky.
Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:10 AM