Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Yesterday, 11:19 PM
- Play Action Pass Chalk Talk
Yesterday, 08:59 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Yesterday, 08:20 PM
Article: Twins Announce 2012 Diamond Awards
6 replies to this topic
Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:34 AM
looks like home runs and the recently "undervalued" RBI are the key to most valuable player.......... and not OBP and average w/RISP. ...... and perhaps the new in vogue "boutique" stats. interesting. upper midwest player of the year? that is a strange one. what does that mean...... and is it just a twins' organization award?