Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Concern at Key Positions
Today, 10:04 AM
- Article: Peterson Placed on Exempt/Commissioner's Permission List
Today, 09:48 AM
- New NFL Drug Policy announcement coming
Today, 08:40 AM
- Vikings owners to hold press conference Wednesday
Today, 08:19 AM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Article: Twins Winter League Update
7 replies to this topic
Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:18 AM
The Twins obviously see something with Slama that we dont. Otherwise, he would of gotten a chance to play in 2012.
either that........... or they obviously don't see something. so trade him or release him then. give the guy his freedom to have a chance somewhere else. anything but what they are doing. or maybe he just needs to make his fortune in japan..........