Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Stopping Jimmy Graham
Yesterday, 11:12 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Yesterday, 10:07 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings
Yesterday, 10:00 PM
- Is it ok to keep watching this team?
Yesterday, 08:46 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- They've had enough--Vikings release Jerome Simpson
Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Players needing to be added to the 40 Man Roster?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:16 PM
I know this was posted before but I could not find it. Anyways, which Twins minor leaguers must be added to the 40 man roster so they can't get claimed in the Rule 5 draft. I am just a little curious on how many spots will be open to add some much needed SP.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:36 PM
Chances are they'll have signed at least 1 or 2 pitchers by december 1st, but I think they'll keep at least 2-3 spots open heading into the Rule V draft, in case they see something they like in the draft or another team passes anything decent through waivers.