- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 07:54 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Players needing to be added to the 40 Man Roster?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:16 PM
I know this was posted before but I could not find it. Anyways, which Twins minor leaguers must be added to the 40 man roster so they can't get claimed in the Rule 5 draft. I am just a little curious on how many spots will be open to add some much needed SP.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:36 PM
Chances are they'll have signed at least 1 or 2 pitchers by december 1st, but I think they'll keep at least 2-3 spots open heading into the Rule V draft, in case they see something they like in the draft or another team passes anything decent through waivers.