Vikings Journal Forums
- MUST SEE: The cover of Monday's NY Daily
Today, 08:36 PM--
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Fall Short in All Three Phases Against Patriots
Today, 07:59 PM--
- Week 2 Loss in 8 Words or Less
Today, 07:17 PM--
- FAAB money spent on Josh Gordon
Today, 03:34 PM--
- Vikings lead NFL in player arrests
Today, 03:32 PM--
- Houston reporter almost guarantees Peterson will be cleared
Today, 03:19 PM--
Players needing to be added to the 40 Man Roster?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:16 PM
I know this was posted before but I could not find it. Anyways, which Twins minor leaguers must be added to the 40 man roster so they can't get claimed in the Rule 5 draft. I am just a little curious on how many spots will be open to add some much needed SP.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:36 PM
Chances are they'll have signed at least 1 or 2 pitchers by december 1st, but I think they'll keep at least 2-3 spots open heading into the Rule V draft, in case they see something they like in the draft or another team passes anything decent through waivers.