- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Today, 11:22 AM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 11:20 AM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 10:31 AM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 10:28 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Today, 10:12 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 09:52 PM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 8
Yesterday, 01:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:41 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Oct 22 2014 07:07 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Matt Capps Option Is Declined
6 replies to this topic
Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:23 PM
Depending on cost, I'd be ok with bringing him back.
No....just....no. I wouldn't take him if he was free.
His ERA was ok, but he never excelled. When was the last time you thought, "hey, Capps is pitching well!" ?
It's worth going through the trash bin (waivers) to find a cheap pitcher. We'll find Jeff Grays, and just maybe we'll find a Jared Burton.
Please Twins, don't waste your money on bullpen pitchers. Burnett, Fien, and Robertson will suffice.