- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 08:44 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Matt Capps Option Is Declined
6 replies to this topic
Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:23 PM
Depending on cost, I'd be ok with bringing him back.
No....just....no. I wouldn't take him if he was free.
His ERA was ok, but he never excelled. When was the last time you thought, "hey, Capps is pitching well!" ?
It's worth going through the trash bin (waivers) to find a cheap pitcher. We'll find Jeff Grays, and just maybe we'll find a Jared Burton.
Please Twins, don't waste your money on bullpen pitchers. Burnett, Fien, and Robertson will suffice.