Vikings Journal Forums
- NCAA vs Autographs
Today, 12:23 AM
- Vikings FB Zach Line's alma mater has no idea where he plays now
Yesterday, 06:13 PM
- Article: Official Vikings vs. Bills Game Thread
Yesterday, 02:48 PM
- Favre was asked to return as recently as 2013
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Bills Preview: Time to Buffalo the Bills
Yesterday, 04:04 AM
- TAKE A LOOK: PAT Snap Goes Awry, Holder Goes Highlight Reel
Oct 18 2014 09:05 PM
Matt Capps Option Is Declined
6 replies to this topic
Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:23 PM
Depending on cost, I'd be ok with bringing him back.
No....just....no. I wouldn't take him if he was free.
His ERA was ok, but he never excelled. When was the last time you thought, "hey, Capps is pitching well!" ?
It's worth going through the trash bin (waivers) to find a cheap pitcher. We'll find Jeff Grays, and just maybe we'll find a Jared Burton.
Please Twins, don't waste your money on bullpen pitchers. Burnett, Fien, and Robertson will suffice.