Vikings Journal Forums
- NY Post: Vikings Won't Cut Peterson
Yesterday, 11:13 PM--
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Fall Short in All Three Phases Against Patriots
Yesterday, 09:05 PM--
- MUST SEE: The cover of Monday's NY Daily
Yesterday, 08:36 PM--
- Week 2 Loss in 8 Words or Less
Yesterday, 07:17 PM--
- FAAB money spent on Josh Gordon
Yesterday, 03:34 PM--
- Vikings lead NFL in player arrests
Yesterday, 03:32 PM--
Matt Capps Option Is Declined
6 replies to this topic
Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:23 PM
Depending on cost, I'd be ok with bringing him back.
No....just....no. I wouldn't take him if he was free.
His ERA was ok, but he never excelled. When was the last time you thought, "hey, Capps is pitching well!" ?
It's worth going through the trash bin (waivers) to find a cheap pitcher. We'll find Jeff Grays, and just maybe we'll find a Jared Burton.
Please Twins, don't waste your money on bullpen pitchers. Burnett, Fien, and Robertson will suffice.