Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Stopping Jimmy Graham
Yesterday, 11:12 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Yesterday, 10:07 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings
Yesterday, 10:00 PM
- Is it ok to keep watching this team?
Yesterday, 08:46 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
- They've had enough--Vikings release Jerome Simpson
Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Matt Capps Option Is Declined
6 replies to this topic
Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:23 PM
Depending on cost, I'd be ok with bringing him back.
No....just....no. I wouldn't take him if he was free.
His ERA was ok, but he never excelled. When was the last time you thought, "hey, Capps is pitching well!" ?
It's worth going through the trash bin (waivers) to find a cheap pitcher. We'll find Jeff Grays, and just maybe we'll find a Jared Burton.
Please Twins, don't waste your money on bullpen pitchers. Burnett, Fien, and Robertson will suffice.