Vikings Journal Forums
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Today, 10:54 PM--
- Article: Statement From Adrian Peterson
Today, 10:26 PM--
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 10:21 PM--
- Big Ten football has been awful
Today, 10:09 PM--
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Today, 08:31 PM--
- Article: Vikings Announce Peterson Will Play vs. Saints
Today, 08:29 PM--
Matt Capps Option Is Declined
6 replies to this topic
Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:23 PM
Depending on cost, I'd be ok with bringing him back.
No....just....no. I wouldn't take him if he was free.
His ERA was ok, but he never excelled. When was the last time you thought, "hey, Capps is pitching well!" ?
It's worth going through the trash bin (waivers) to find a cheap pitcher. We'll find Jeff Grays, and just maybe we'll find a Jared Burton.
Please Twins, don't waste your money on bullpen pitchers. Burnett, Fien, and Robertson will suffice.