Your definitive guide awaits. The 2020 Offseason Handbook is now available for preorder, and we've got some fun surprises on the way. [UPDATE: This product is now available for immediate download!]After once again succumbing to the Evil Empire, the Twins now must set out to avenge this defeat, as the front office seeks to build a roster capable of advancing past the Yankees and reaching the World Series. And... the clock is ticking, with Nelson Cruz set to turn 40 next year and several core players approaching free agency. (Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good...)
Luckily, clean books and a deep system mean plentiful resources are available, and a wealth of options will be in play via free agency or trade this offseason. You'll be able to get a detailed look at all of them in the Offseason Handbook, which puts you in the role of general manager tasked with building a championship roster (within certain constraints). By preordering it now, you can get your copy of this digital ebook early.
* NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL-ONLY PRODUCT! (But you can print it!) *
If you have questions, you will likely find an answer by consulting the Offseason Handbook FAQ, but here's a quick rundown of pertinent details.
- COST: Name-your-price ($10 minimum for preorders, then after the official release, no minimum)
- RELEASE DATE: Around the end of the World Series (preorders will get theirs before it's officially made available to the public)
- CONTRIBUTORS: John, Parker, Seth, Tom, myself, and an esteemed stable of guest writers to be unveiled soon (you're gonna love 'em)
- WHAT'S INSIDE: Payroll and arbitration analysis. Blurbs on every relevant free agent. Copious trade scenarios. Breakdowns of organizational depth at every position. In-depth features on a variety of key topics. And more. Check out last year's edition for a rough idea of what to expect.
Click here to view the article