Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

Front Page: The 2020 Offseason Handbook Is Now Available for Preorder!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nick Nelson

Nick Nelson

Owner

• Owner
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:51 PM

It's a hard truth: The 2019 Twins season is over. It ended in a way none of us wanted. But here's the good news: This team's contention window has been thrust open, and now, one of the most intriguing offseasons in team history lies ahead.

Your definitive guide awaits. The 2020 Offseason Handbook is now available for preorder, and we've got some fun surprises on the way.After once again succumbing to the Evil Empire, the Twins now must set out to avenge this defeat, as the front office seeks to build a roster capable of advancing past the Yankees and reaching the World Series. And... the clock is ticking, with Nelson Cruz set to turn 40 next year and several core players approaching free agency. (Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good...)

Luckily, clean books and a deep system mean plentiful resources are available, and a wealth of options will be in play via free agency or trade this offseason. You'll be able to get a detailed look at all of them in the Offseason Handbook, which puts you in the role of general manager tasked with building a championship roster (within certain constraints). By preordering it now, you can get your copy of this digital ebook early.

* NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL-ONLY PRODUCT! (But you can print it!) *

If you have questions, you will likely find an answer by consulting the Offseason Handbook FAQ, but here's a quick rundown of pertinent details.
  • COST: Name-your-price ($10 minimum for preorders, then after the official release, no minimum)
  • RELEASE DATE: Around the end of the World Series (preorders will get theirs before it's officially made available to the public)
  • CONTRIBUTORS: John, Parker, Seth, Tom, myself, and an esteemed stable of guest writers to be unveiled soon (you're gonna love 'em)
  • WHAT'S INSIDE: Payroll and arbitration analysis. Blurbs on every relevant free agent. Copious trade scenarios. Breakdowns of organizational depth at every position. In-depth features on a variety of key topics. And more. Check out last year's edition for a rough idea of what to expect.
Assemble your Twins Avengers. Unlock a comprehensive overview of the offseason landscape. And support the writers who work tirelessly year-round to serve up awesome free content here at Twins Daily. Preorder the 2020 Offseason Handbook today.

Click here to view the article
  • tarheeltwinsfan likes this

#2 tarheeltwinsfan

tarheeltwinsfan

• 1,226 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:20 AM

Thank you to all the contributors and especially to the owners, who are the risk-takers. I salute you. I'm looking forward to reading it.

• SQUIRREL likes this

#3 TwinsTakes-RD

TwinsTakes-RD

• 78 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 10:20 AM

I'd let people know in this article &/or on the order page that it's a digital ebook. I wasn't sure so I didn't order it right away. I had to go to the FAQ link to find out.

I assumed it was because I've ordered before (every year?) but I'm sure you'd like everyone to know.

I look forward to reading it and planning my Twins Offseason then posting my Blueprint. 

• Nick Nelson likes this

GO TWINS!

Robb
TwinsTakes.com
Our Takes, Your Takes, TwinsTakes

#4 Nick Nelson

Nick Nelson

Owner

• Owner
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 10:29 AM

I'd let people know in this article &/or on the order page that it's a digital ebook. I wasn't sure so I didn't order it right away. I had to go to the FAQ link to find out.

I assumed it was because I've ordered before (every year?) but I'm sure you'd like everyone to know.

I look forward to reading it and planning my Twins Offseason then posting my Blueprint. 

Good call. I added that detail, thank you! 

• TwinsTakes-RD and tarheeltwinsfan like this

#5 Tjwalsh65

Tjwalsh65

• 4 posts
  • LocationRochester MN

Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:11 PM

I paid $15 and I am excited to see the results.  

• SQUIRREL and Nick Nelson like this

#6 Nick Nelson

Nick Nelson

Owner

• Owner
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:46 PM

I paid $15 and I am excited to see the results.  

Your generosity is appreciated more than you know! We can't wait to get it to you.