Edited by ScottyB, 23 October 2012 - 06:43 PM.
- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 09:31 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Today, 08:39 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Today, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Gibson Wins 3rd Game in AFL
Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:09 PM
Of particular note, Nate Roberts reaches base 3 more times, officially going 1/2, gets another HBP and now has a ridiculous .1346 OPS. He also came through with another SB, his 4th in 6 games played (2nd only to Billy Hamilton's 6). I am wondering why Chris Hermann isn't getting more action, he has played well in his 3 games played. I understand that Zunino is on the must-play list, but Hermann's numbers indicate he deserves a little more playing time- at least as much as the other catcher or Evan Bigley's 6 games played.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:01 AM
Note: I also don't mean to compare the Twins 2013 chances of playoff success with the 2012 Nats guaranteed playoff success if that organization wasn't idiotic, but still, there is enough of a similarity to make this point clear.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:04 AM
Herrmann hurt his shoulder. Replaced by Dan Rohlfing.
I was wondering about that. Hopefully it is not serious. I am going to ease back on my Herrmann for the Twins on opening day thing because it is not realistic given complete mismanagement by Rantz and company. Rohlfing, by the way, will be interesting to watch in 2013. I don't think that he and Pinto really have a legitimate chance of playing in the big leagues, but with strong 2013 seasons, they would be worth a look.