Edited by ScottyB, 23 October 2012 - 06:43 PM.
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 08:23 AM
- Article: Filling The Gaps
Today, 07:25 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Dec 18 2014 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
Gibson Wins 3rd Game in AFL
Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:09 PM
Of particular note, Nate Roberts reaches base 3 more times, officially going 1/2, gets another HBP and now has a ridiculous .1346 OPS. He also came through with another SB, his 4th in 6 games played (2nd only to Billy Hamilton's 6). I am wondering why Chris Hermann isn't getting more action, he has played well in his 3 games played. I understand that Zunino is on the must-play list, but Hermann's numbers indicate he deserves a little more playing time- at least as much as the other catcher or Evan Bigley's 6 games played.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:01 AM
Note: I also don't mean to compare the Twins 2013 chances of playoff success with the 2012 Nats guaranteed playoff success if that organization wasn't idiotic, but still, there is enough of a similarity to make this point clear.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:04 AM
Herrmann hurt his shoulder. Replaced by Dan Rohlfing.
I was wondering about that. Hopefully it is not serious. I am going to ease back on my Herrmann for the Twins on opening day thing because it is not realistic given complete mismanagement by Rantz and company. Rohlfing, by the way, will be interesting to watch in 2013. I don't think that he and Pinto really have a legitimate chance of playing in the big leagues, but with strong 2013 seasons, they would be worth a look.