Edited by ScottyB, 23 October 2012 - 06:43 PM.
- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
Gibson Wins 3rd Game in AFL
Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:09 PM
Of particular note, Nate Roberts reaches base 3 more times, officially going 1/2, gets another HBP and now has a ridiculous .1346 OPS. He also came through with another SB, his 4th in 6 games played (2nd only to Billy Hamilton's 6). I am wondering why Chris Hermann isn't getting more action, he has played well in his 3 games played. I understand that Zunino is on the must-play list, but Hermann's numbers indicate he deserves a little more playing time- at least as much as the other catcher or Evan Bigley's 6 games played.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:01 AM
Note: I also don't mean to compare the Twins 2013 chances of playoff success with the 2012 Nats guaranteed playoff success if that organization wasn't idiotic, but still, there is enough of a similarity to make this point clear.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:04 AM
Herrmann hurt his shoulder. Replaced by Dan Rohlfing.
I was wondering about that. Hopefully it is not serious. I am going to ease back on my Herrmann for the Twins on opening day thing because it is not realistic given complete mismanagement by Rantz and company. Rohlfing, by the way, will be interesting to watch in 2013. I don't think that he and Pinto really have a legitimate chance of playing in the big leagues, but with strong 2013 seasons, they would be worth a look.