Edited by ScottyB, 23 October 2012 - 06:43 PM.
- Kalil Fires Back at Pro Football Focus
Today, 10:56 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 09:27 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Today, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Today, 05:10 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 04:21 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Today, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Today, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Gibson Wins 3rd Game in AFL
Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:09 PM
Of particular note, Nate Roberts reaches base 3 more times, officially going 1/2, gets another HBP and now has a ridiculous .1346 OPS. He also came through with another SB, his 4th in 6 games played (2nd only to Billy Hamilton's 6). I am wondering why Chris Hermann isn't getting more action, he has played well in his 3 games played. I understand that Zunino is on the must-play list, but Hermann's numbers indicate he deserves a little more playing time- at least as much as the other catcher or Evan Bigley's 6 games played.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:01 AM
Note: I also don't mean to compare the Twins 2013 chances of playoff success with the 2012 Nats guaranteed playoff success if that organization wasn't idiotic, but still, there is enough of a similarity to make this point clear.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:04 AM
Herrmann hurt his shoulder. Replaced by Dan Rohlfing.
I was wondering about that. Hopefully it is not serious. I am going to ease back on my Herrmann for the Twins on opening day thing because it is not realistic given complete mismanagement by Rantz and company. Rohlfing, by the way, will be interesting to watch in 2013. I don't think that he and Pinto really have a legitimate chance of playing in the big leagues, but with strong 2013 seasons, they would be worth a look.