Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

Front Page: ALDS Game 1 Preview: Twins at Yankees

jose berrios
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#21 Battle ur tail off

Battle ur tail off

Ft Myers Miracle

• 343 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 10:37 AM

I agree with that Berrios has to give them at least 5 good ones. Let's hope his stuff is great and confidence high. 

#22 KirbyDome89

KirbyDome89

Rochester Red Wings

• 1,863 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:01 PM

I imagine the FO/ownerships refusal to make significant improvements during the season to a playoff team and simply accept the #3 spot will bite us pretty hard. I don't think we match up well at Yankee stadium. I'd have felt more comfortable with a ground ball pitcher on the mound tonight. 

Obviously, we have a chance but we all the injuries and iffy rotation I don't think we win a game - again.:angry:

I think their comfort level with the status quo definitely hurts right now, but I'm not sure how much having the extra game at home factors into it. 

Damn, I thought I was the resident pessimist in comparison to some here. I'll be at game 3 so hopefully I'm not watching MN get swept out at home. My head says NY in 4, my heart says MN in 5. 

#23 GetToKnowEm

GetToKnowEm

Elizabethton Twins

• 8 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 12:18 PM

Garver, Sano, and Cruz hit bombas, berrios does enough and the bullpen hangs on for 4 in innings of work. Twins win 5-4
  • rkevin likes this

#24 joefish

joefish

• 114 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:05 PM

Go Jose.
Go Max.
Fuel the team with early success

#25 Kelly Vance

Kelly Vance

• 712 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:22 PM

Rosie waving feebly at three outside pitches looks like he is confused. Jorge at least got a liner to the bleachers.They are going to try to pitch around Nelson it seems.Rosie and Miggie gotta do something when they do

#26 ashbury

ashbury

Twins fan, no joke!

• 24,629 posts
  • LocationNatick, MA

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:27 PM

We have a game thread going. Let's not spread our comments out.

http://twinsdaily.co...pm-cdt-1042019/

We laugh at gypsies, fortune tellers, and horoscopes, yet we trust baseball prospect lists.

#27 SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

Rally SQUIRREL!!!!

• 24,670 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:50 PM

Join us in the game thread! http://twinsdaily.co...pm-cdt-1042019/

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. But a skunkweed will always be a skunkweed and instantly recognizable. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jose berrios