- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Today, 05:17 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 02:40 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 09:59 AM
- Im glad I finally registered
Yesterday, 06:38 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
Former Twin Randy Bush gets three-year extension
Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:38 PM
Two batters later, again with the bases loaded, Tim Laudner lines a single into left field. Gaetti scores easily from third-base and Bush tries to follow him from second. Cardinals' left-fielder Vince Coleman has a weak arm but, this time, his throw is right on the money. Bush makes a great head-first slide to the outside of the plate, reaching in to touch home, barely eluding Tony Pena's tag. 5-0 Twins.
The Twins plate two more in the inning, giving starter Bert Blyleven a 7-0 lead.
Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:10 PM
Bush makes a great head-first slide to the outside of the plate, reaching in to touch home, barely eluding Tony Pena's tag. 5-0 Twins.
I think I was 8 when I saw that head-first slide into home. I remember copying it while playing kickball at school. Of course, now I know better than to slide head-first into home. But as a kid, it was awesome!