- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 05:15 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:58 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Former Twin Randy Bush gets three-year extension
Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:38 PM
Two batters later, again with the bases loaded, Tim Laudner lines a single into left field. Gaetti scores easily from third-base and Bush tries to follow him from second. Cardinals' left-fielder Vince Coleman has a weak arm but, this time, his throw is right on the money. Bush makes a great head-first slide to the outside of the plate, reaching in to touch home, barely eluding Tony Pena's tag. 5-0 Twins.
The Twins plate two more in the inning, giving starter Bert Blyleven a 7-0 lead.
Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:10 PM
Bush makes a great head-first slide to the outside of the plate, reaching in to touch home, barely eluding Tony Pena's tag. 5-0 Twins.
I think I was 8 when I saw that head-first slide into home. I remember copying it while playing kickball at school. Of course, now I know better than to slide head-first into home. But as a kid, it was awesome!