- my comment
Today, 02:32 PM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 02:23 PM
- Troy Williamson > Patterson
Today, 01:33 PM
- 2015 upgrades
Today, 07:53 AM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 07:49 AM
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Christmas Returns
Today, 06:48 AM
- Article: Bears vs. Vikings preview: Playing for Purple Pride and Jobs
Today, 03:27 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Article: Ponder Era Ending
Yesterday, 02:57 PM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
Former Twin Randy Bush gets three-year extension
Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:38 PM
Two batters later, again with the bases loaded, Tim Laudner lines a single into left field. Gaetti scores easily from third-base and Bush tries to follow him from second. Cardinals' left-fielder Vince Coleman has a weak arm but, this time, his throw is right on the money. Bush makes a great head-first slide to the outside of the plate, reaching in to touch home, barely eluding Tony Pena's tag. 5-0 Twins.
The Twins plate two more in the inning, giving starter Bert Blyleven a 7-0 lead.
Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:10 PM
Bush makes a great head-first slide to the outside of the plate, reaching in to touch home, barely eluding Tony Pena's tag. 5-0 Twins.
I think I was 8 when I saw that head-first slide into home. I remember copying it while playing kickball at school. Of course, now I know better than to slide head-first into home. But as a kid, it was awesome!