- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 07:08 PM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 07:07 PM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 06:21 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 05:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:23 PM
- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 03:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 02:13 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Sickels: Current Thoughts on Byron Buxton
Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:08 PM
It seemed to me that among the experts, there was little to no skepticism written about him at the time, and any Twins fan who said Buxton was no more of a sure thing than any of the college pitchers got roasted by the rest of the Twins community who pointed to the "consensus" reports about him being the best player available.
Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:41 PM
Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:48 PM
Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:03 PM
Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:03 PM
That said, we have him now, there's tons of good OF in front of him so he won't be rushed, so here's to hoping he develops quite nicely.