- New site
Today, 05:14 AM
- Adult galleries
Today, 12:06 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
Sickels: Current Thoughts on Byron Buxton
Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:08 PM
It seemed to me that among the experts, there was little to no skepticism written about him at the time, and any Twins fan who said Buxton was no more of a sure thing than any of the college pitchers got roasted by the rest of the Twins community who pointed to the "consensus" reports about him being the best player available.
Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:41 PM
Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:48 PM
Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:03 PM
Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:03 PM
That said, we have him now, there's tons of good OF in front of him so he won't be rushed, so here's to hoping he develops quite nicely.