- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Article: Delmon Young: Detroit's Mr. October?
Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:00 AM
He got the scoring started in the fourth with blast into the left-field bullpen before Miguel Cabrera plated what turned out to be the winning run with an RBI double in the fifth. Young also had a longball in Game 1, driving in three runs in that contest. He now has seven homers in two postseasons for the Tigers, which is a franchise record.
Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:07 AM
So it was a painful on some level when he smoked that ball to Swisher in extras in game 1, and Swisher did his best Delmon Young imitation in the field on it.
Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:32 PM
But he has pretty much disappointed all year -- first with the abominable episode in New York and then with overall mediocre play.
I still root for him and consistently checked how he was doing this season so I'm glad to see him having a pretty good post-season so far.
P.S. Delmon, you need to stop going through the buffet line with Prince.
Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:00 PM
I will however laugh at the team that decides to give him 4-5 mil guaranteed next year for 90 OPS+ while playing DH. The guy literally hit behind 2 of the best 5 or 6 hitters in all of baseball this year and only managed to post a .707 OPS, that is hilariously awful.
Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:16 PM
Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:13 AM
If he's run out of basball that would be OK with me. He isn't a Twin because of Who he is!!! He was Given away because of who he is!!!
One of the reasons we are where we are is because of who he is!!!