OK, when they announced the one-year format with the lower seed hosting the first two games, many (including myself) didn't like it because, as it was said repeatedly, only a small percentage of division series actually go to 5 games - in effect negating the higher seeds home-field advantage.
Anybody else find it ironic that all four series this year have gone to game 5? I have to admit it's made it pretty exciting. I find myself wondering (almost against my will) if maybe, just maybe, they should keep it.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Fall Short in All Three Phases Against Patriots
Today, 09:05 PM--
- MUST SEE: The cover of Monday's NY Daily
Today, 08:36 PM--
- Week 2 Loss in 8 Words or Less
Today, 07:17 PM--
- FAAB money spent on Josh Gordon
Today, 03:34 PM--
- Vikings lead NFL in player arrests
Today, 03:32 PM--
- Houston reporter almost guarantees Peterson will be cleared
Today, 03:19 PM--