OK, when they announced the one-year format with the lower seed hosting the first two games, many (including myself) didn't like it because, as it was said repeatedly, only a small percentage of division series actually go to 5 games - in effect negating the higher seeds home-field advantage.
Anybody else find it ironic that all four series this year have gone to game 5? I have to admit it's made it pretty exciting. I find myself wondering (almost against my will) if maybe, just maybe, they should keep it.
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 03:50 PM
- Greg Jennings Receives Courage Award
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email