OK, when they announced the one-year format with the lower seed hosting the first two games, many (including myself) didn't like it because, as it was said repeatedly, only a small percentage of division series actually go to 5 games - in effect negating the higher seeds home-field advantage.
Anybody else find it ironic that all four series this year have gone to game 5? I have to admit it's made it pretty exciting. I find myself wondering (almost against my will) if maybe, just maybe, they should keep it.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Today, 10:54 PM--
- Article: Statement From Adrian Peterson
Today, 10:26 PM--
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 10:21 PM--
- Big Ten football has been awful
Today, 10:09 PM--
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Today, 08:31 PM--
- Article: Vikings Announce Peterson Will Play vs. Saints
Today, 08:29 PM--