OK, when they announced the one-year format with the lower seed hosting the first two games, many (including myself) didn't like it because, as it was said repeatedly, only a small percentage of division series actually go to 5 games - in effect negating the higher seeds home-field advantage.
Anybody else find it ironic that all four series this year have gone to game 5? I have to admit it's made it pretty exciting. I find myself wondering (almost against my will) if maybe, just maybe, they should keep it.
- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression