- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Herrmann collects three hits for Peoria
Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:46 AM
Agree, Pig. It's probably more important that he gets his work in and stays healthy, but if he does that and pitches well, it will be great news.
The AFL is all about Kyle Gibson this year... I really hope he pitches well. God knows the Twins need another arm.
Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:16 AM
And, to the point of the forum... That's Chris Herrmann being Chris Herrmann. he's a solid hitter who also walked, I believe.
Interesting that Bigley has played both games so far, but no Nate Roberts yet. Also, with Gibson starting today, we may also see Thielbar and Tonkin, and when will Logan Darnell pitch?