- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Today, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Today, 03:02 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 02:31 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 01:48 PM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Today, 12:41 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Today, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Herrmann collects three hits for Peoria
Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:46 AM
Agree, Pig. It's probably more important that he gets his work in and stays healthy, but if he does that and pitches well, it will be great news.
The AFL is all about Kyle Gibson this year... I really hope he pitches well. God knows the Twins need another arm.
Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:16 AM
And, to the point of the forum... That's Chris Herrmann being Chris Herrmann. he's a solid hitter who also walked, I believe.
Interesting that Bigley has played both games so far, but no Nate Roberts yet. Also, with Gibson starting today, we may also see Thielbar and Tonkin, and when will Logan Darnell pitch?