- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Herrmann collects three hits for Peoria
Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:46 AM
Agree, Pig. It's probably more important that he gets his work in and stays healthy, but if he does that and pitches well, it will be great news.
The AFL is all about Kyle Gibson this year... I really hope he pitches well. God knows the Twins need another arm.
Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:16 AM
And, to the point of the forum... That's Chris Herrmann being Chris Herrmann. he's a solid hitter who also walked, I believe.
Interesting that Bigley has played both games so far, but no Nate Roberts yet. Also, with Gibson starting today, we may also see Thielbar and Tonkin, and when will Logan Darnell pitch?