Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 04:07 PM
- Advanced Football Stats
Today, 03:43 PM
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Today, 03:41 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Today, 03:37 PM
- Fantasy football injury outbreak
Today, 03:19 PM
- Nike Pulls Peterson Merchandise From Shelves
Today, 03:18 PM
What Happens If the Nationals Win the WS?
3 replies to this topic
Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:50 AM
Then they win the WS, and next season with Strass they start the season has heavy favorites to repeat. And if they lose? Who cares, they are banking on the future. If the Nats dont win this year, and then they never win with Strass then there will be a lot of banter about who was right in the end.