- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 09:03 AM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 08:34 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 8 Rankings
Today, 03:35 AM
- NCAA vs Autographs
Today, 12:04 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 07:49 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Yesterday, 07:07 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Yesterday, 05:50 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 08:14 AM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Oct 21 2014 12:33 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Oct 21 2014 09:16 AM
ALDS: New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles
Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:43 AM
Game 2 - Monday - Yankees @ Orioles - TBD vs TBD
Game 3 - Wednesday - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 4 - Thursday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 5 - Friday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Feel free to make your predictions, and discuss the series here.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 AM
And a ball between the legs! Hardy isn't having his best series.
Redemption is sweet as Hardy comes through in the 13th inning. In a year of 4 very competitive match-ups, this is playing out as the best and most interesting of the 4 ALDS series. For drama seekers, Friday night should be a lot of fun.
Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:47 AM
Much as I loathe them, you've got to tip your cap to the Yankees. This is not as strong a Yankee team as we've seen in years past. No Mariano. A-Rod a shell of his former self. And they didn't play anywhere near as well as they're capable of playing. Some of their really good hitters had some really bad AB's. Yet they still found a way to gut out a series win over a worthy opponent who played them strong all season. Pretty impressive, if you ask me.