- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 07:06 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
ALDS: New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles
Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:43 AM
Game 2 - Monday - Yankees @ Orioles - TBD vs TBD
Game 3 - Wednesday - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 4 - Thursday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 5 - Friday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Feel free to make your predictions, and discuss the series here.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 AM
And a ball between the legs! Hardy isn't having his best series.
Redemption is sweet as Hardy comes through in the 13th inning. In a year of 4 very competitive match-ups, this is playing out as the best and most interesting of the 4 ALDS series. For drama seekers, Friday night should be a lot of fun.
Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:47 AM
Much as I loathe them, you've got to tip your cap to the Yankees. This is not as strong a Yankee team as we've seen in years past. No Mariano. A-Rod a shell of his former self. And they didn't play anywhere near as well as they're capable of playing. Some of their really good hitters had some really bad AB's. Yet they still found a way to gut out a series win over a worthy opponent who played them strong all season. Pretty impressive, if you ask me.