- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 09:47 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:52 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 23 2014 12:00 PM
ALDS: New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles
Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:43 AM
Game 2 - Monday - Yankees @ Orioles - TBD vs TBD
Game 3 - Wednesday - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 4 - Thursday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 5 - Friday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Feel free to make your predictions, and discuss the series here.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 AM
And a ball between the legs! Hardy isn't having his best series.
Redemption is sweet as Hardy comes through in the 13th inning. In a year of 4 very competitive match-ups, this is playing out as the best and most interesting of the 4 ALDS series. For drama seekers, Friday night should be a lot of fun.
Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:47 AM
Much as I loathe them, you've got to tip your cap to the Yankees. This is not as strong a Yankee team as we've seen in years past. No Mariano. A-Rod a shell of his former self. And they didn't play anywhere near as well as they're capable of playing. Some of their really good hitters had some really bad AB's. Yet they still found a way to gut out a series win over a worthy opponent who played them strong all season. Pretty impressive, if you ask me.