- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Today, 05:17 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 02:40 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 09:59 AM
- Im glad I finally registered
Yesterday, 06:38 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
ALDS: New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles
Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:43 AM
Game 2 - Monday - Yankees @ Orioles - TBD vs TBD
Game 3 - Wednesday - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 4 - Thursday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 5 - Friday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Feel free to make your predictions, and discuss the series here.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 AM
And a ball between the legs! Hardy isn't having his best series.
Redemption is sweet as Hardy comes through in the 13th inning. In a year of 4 very competitive match-ups, this is playing out as the best and most interesting of the 4 ALDS series. For drama seekers, Friday night should be a lot of fun.
Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:47 AM
Much as I loathe them, you've got to tip your cap to the Yankees. This is not as strong a Yankee team as we've seen in years past. No Mariano. A-Rod a shell of his former self. And they didn't play anywhere near as well as they're capable of playing. Some of their really good hitters had some really bad AB's. Yet they still found a way to gut out a series win over a worthy opponent who played them strong all season. Pretty impressive, if you ask me.