- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
ALDS: New York Yankees vs Baltimore Orioles
Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:43 AM
Game 2 - Monday - Yankees @ Orioles - TBD vs TBD
Game 3 - Wednesday - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 4 - Thursday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Game 5 - Friday (if necessary) - Orioles @ Yankees - TBD vs TBD
Feel free to make your predictions, and discuss the series here.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:40 AM
And a ball between the legs! Hardy isn't having his best series.
Redemption is sweet as Hardy comes through in the 13th inning. In a year of 4 very competitive match-ups, this is playing out as the best and most interesting of the 4 ALDS series. For drama seekers, Friday night should be a lot of fun.
Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:47 AM
Much as I loathe them, you've got to tip your cap to the Yankees. This is not as strong a Yankee team as we've seen in years past. No Mariano. A-Rod a shell of his former self. And they didn't play anywhere near as well as they're capable of playing. Some of their really good hitters had some really bad AB's. Yet they still found a way to gut out a series win over a worthy opponent who played them strong all season. Pretty impressive, if you ask me.