I was one of his biggest fans while he was with the Twins, which is why I find this story so sad.
This is so depressing, I don't even know what to think about it. Please pray for the Neshek family.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Caplan: Vikings to sign Bethel-Thompson to practice squad
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
- Matt Kalil Ranked as WORST Tackle in the League by PFF!
Yesterday, 07:02 PM
- Gophers passing "attack"
Yesterday, 06:55 PM
- Breer: Kyle Rudolph Out For 6 Weeks
Yesterday, 03:38 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Yesterday, 02:56 PM
- Article: Vikings Hoping Injured Rudolph Won't Need Surgery
Yesterday, 02:12 PM
- Vikings Hoping Injured Rudolph Won't Need Surgery
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins
- The Teddy Bridgewater Era Begins In The Big Easy
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Wimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- Game Recap: Cassel Era Ends with a Whimper, But There Are Good Signs to Come
- The No Podcast Podcast, Episode #22: Ready For Teddy